ADVERTISEMENT

"911, I had an F-35B land in my backyard, the pilot ejected, and is in my house. I need an ambulance please"

That 911 operator was as stupid as stick. Showed no ability to think for herself or emotions.
yeah, well, my sister was hiking when her husband had a heart attack in the middle of nowhere. The 911 operators were cracking jokes while instructing her how to give CPR on the mobile phone.

That 911 operator was as stupid as stick. Showed no ability to think for herself or emotions.
If I ever have to call 911 in an emergency, I sure hope the operator remains calm and doesn't show any emotion. Need that person to be calm.....now, thinking and processing the situation on the other hand, is a different story.

If I ever have to call 911 in an emergency, I sure hope the operator remains calm and doesn't show any emotion. Need that person to be calm.....now, thinking and processing the situation on the other hand, is a different story.
It seems she was having difficulty processing what she was told by the resident and the pilot. Though she was steady in her voice, sticking to her SOP script.

Reactions: NedFromYork
yeah, well, my sister was hiking when her husband had a heart attack in the middle of nowhere. The 911 operators were cracking jokes while instructing her how to give CPR on the mobile phone.
Wow, how unprofessional with a lack of empathy that had to have been.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT