ADVERTISEMENT

5 for 30

Psubiomed

Jul 25, 2021
Third down vs Michigan and Ohio State.

Drew Allar: 19 for 50 passing excluding garbage time.

Third down vs Michigan and Ohio State.

Drew Allar: 19 for 50 passing excluding garbage time.
I follow UM, OSU and PSU closely throughout the year and in the first few games I honestly thought that Allar had it way over that OSU QB - McCord. Allar seems to be regressing while McCord is really putting it together the last few weeks and you can see his decision making and confidence growing. He's starting to play lights out.

Why am I bringing this up. it's an indication of the coaching both kids are receiving and yes, I know Ryan Day was a QB coach in the NFL. But still, whoever is coaching Allar just isn't doing the job. The kid has the arm talent but just looks nervous and unsure of himself.

I follow UM, OSU and PSU closely throughout the year and in the first few games I honestly thought that Allar had it way over that OSU QB - McCord. Allar seems to be regressing while McCord is really putting it together the last few weeks and you can see his decision making and confidence growing. He's starting to play lights out.

Why am I bringing this up. it's an indication of the coaching both kids are receiving and yes, I know Ryan Day was a QB coach in the NFL. But still, whoever is coaching Allar just isn't doing the job. The kid has the arm talent but just looks nervous and unsure of himself.
Danny O'Brien: Career 3rd string quarterback at Maryland.

Ryan Day: NFL level quarterback coach.

You are what you hire.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT