ADVERTISEMENT

$5 dollar tickets

bkmtnittany1

Jan 12, 2014
For the bball games this weekend. Thinking of going to the Minny game.Anyone ever buy these? Are the seats any good? If the seats suck I will buy 2 fromabuddy who cant go. But they are $35 a piece...

For the bball games this weekend. Thinking of going to the Minny game.Anyone ever buy these? Are the seats any good? If the seats suck I will buy 2 fromabuddy who cant go. But they are $35 a piece...
I got them and they were in the last row of section 125. If you expect primo seats you will be disappointed.

I go to most home games but I don't know anything about $5 dollar tickets. You can't go wrong, regardless of where these are located.

I go to most home games but I don't know anything about $5 dollar tickets. You can't go wrong, regardless of where these are located.
My wife got an app on her phone. Gonna have her check it out. You are right..i just wanna go!

Reactions: NC2017

We are in! Just got 2in sect 209...right above the court. For $5 they are great seats!

Reactions: hlstone
Actually in the first row! But if I am blocked out I will head to Primanti Brothers! Sounds like a win-win to me!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT