ADVERTISEMENT

25 Commitments

pittfan2020

May 10, 2018
I could just be nitpicking, but when I saw the twitter picture of the war room, and the players getting put on the wall, there was 25 slots. I could be looking into this too deep, but it makes me think CJF is planning on taking 25 guys. I don’t see why they would put up extra numbers on the wall...

I could just be nitpicking, but when I saw the twitter picture of the war room, and the players getting put on the wall, there was 25 slots. I could be looking into this too deep, but it makes me think CJF is planning on taking 25 guys. I don’t see why they would put up extra numbers on the wall...

You should always plan on taking 25, right?

Reactions: bison13
Btw, I’m a penn State grad and die hard, but my brother plays at pitt so that’s why I have this handle so when I comment on their board I don’t get chastised

Reactions: Fac
There won't be 25 today, but the class will grow in Feb with 3-4 more hopefully.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT