ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting 2024 WR target Josiah Brown sets commitment date

Class of 2024 wide receiver target Josiah Brown has a set a commitment date for tomorrow (Friday) at 7pm ET and will choose between Georgia, Penn State and Rutgers with the Nittany Lions leading the Rivals FutureCast with 100% of the predictions currently. Fellow WR target Peter Gonzalez will make his decision at the same time.

My question, how many WRs are they taking? Seems like alot.

Class of 2024 wide receiver target Josiah Brown has a set a commitment date for tomorrow (Friday) at 7pm ET and will choose between Georgia, Penn State and Rutgers with the Nittany Lions leading the Rivals FutureCast with 100% of the predictions currently. Fellow WR target Peter Gonzalez will make his decision at the same time.

Rich, sort of off the thread main topic but what's with all the PA kids with either a commitment or interest in Wisconsin. Did you talk to any of them to find out the scoop? Three commits right now with futurecasts for two more.

Rich, sort of off the thread main topic but what's with all the PA kids with either a commitment or interest in Wisconsin. Did you talk to any of them to find out the scoop? Three commits right now with futurecasts for two more.
Which kid are you referencing specifically? Cause every kid is different.

Heywood liked the way they develop OL out there.

Agard has no other options at this point.

Prescott? I'm not too familiar with but he wasn't pursued much by the more local schools.

My question, how many WRs are they taking? Seems like alot.
Yeah, do we need to stockpile a bunch of high 3 star/low 4star WRs? It seems to me then we get a room full of maybe they will develop and be good or maybe they don't, no one knows. I guess all the elite guys are headed to OSU, though.

Yeah, do we need to stockpile a bunch of high 3 star/low 4star WRs? It seems to me then we get a room full of maybe they will develop and be good or maybe they don't, no one knows. I guess all the elite guys are headed to OSU, though.
Very fast, very tough. I'll be thrilled if he picks the Good Guys. He can play both ways, just in case WR doesn't work out.

Which kid are you referencing specifically? Cause every kid is different.

Heywood liked the way they develop OL out there.

Agard has no other options at this point.

Prescott? I'm not too familiar with but he wasn't pursued much by the more local schools.
Yes, those three plus Cory. Four from PA seems like a big number for Wisconsin. Did they get a new recruiter from PA?

We should have a top 10 class pushing into but not quite top 5 when all is said and done including the ones from SEC country giving us the obligatory decommitment.

We should have a top 10 class pushing into but not quite top 5 when all is said and done including the ones from SEC country giving us the obligatory decommitment.
We will need to finish strong and get all of our futurecast'd players and then some just get into the top 10. Our problem: no 5Stars and not enough high end 4stars. I'd be real happy with 8-10.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT