ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Southern scuffle

Str8DBLz

Feb 2, 2019
Should be some definitive "who's going" answers this week or early next week.

If I had to guess I would say.
Steen
Shayne Van Ness
Joe Lee
Beard
Seth Nevills

Possibly
Hildebrandt

Reactions: udt012

Steen
Shayne Van Ness
Joe Lee
Beard
Seth Nevills

Possibly
Hildebrandt
I’d really like to see Evans get some more matches. He’s looked really good. Any thoughts on him going too?

Reactions: Str8DBLz
I’d really like to see Evans get some more matches. He’s looked really good. Any thoughts on him going too?
I was only guessing at who might go. Evans could definitely compete.

Steen
Shayne Van Ness
Joe Lee
Beard
Seth Nevills

Possibly
Hildebrandt
Facundo?

Casey has confirmed in his zoom call they there is kids going to the scuffle but disnt really give a list of names. Just hints.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maddog
Does she have a friend named Hue G. Rection?
giphy.gif

Steen
Shayne Van Ness
Joe Lee
Beard
Seth Nevills

Possibly
Hildebrandt
I would add Facundo and possibly Negron,Ball and Evans.Not sure if we see Joe Lee. He is a mystery this year.

Reactions: Str8DBLz
Word I got is that wretlers names can be entered until the 23rd so in true PSU fashion we probably wont have all the names entered until that day.

The Scuffle could give Beard a chance to get in a few matches.
Man, if only Okie St were still going . . . that would have been a prospective feature match to get excited about.

Of course, Elam and Trumble there, too, so there is still a nice opportunity for Beard to show his mettle outside the room. Maybe Darmstadt there, too?

Last edited:
I'd like to see that, but you'd think Beard might be one of the guys who are going to the duals as a backup at 197 and HWT. Who knows. Although, I doubt that he'll wish to make weight at 197 if they're considering him as a backup at HWT. I don't know. Always amazes me how a good coach juggles all of this stuff.

I'd like to see that, but you'd think Beard might be one of the guys who are going to the duals as a backup at 197 and HWT. Who knows. Although, I doubt that he'll wish to make weight at 197 if they're considering him as a backup at HWT. I don't know. Always amazes me how a good coach juggles all of this stuff.
197 descent is likely not an obstacle to Beard being a backup HWT. It's not like he's going to suddenly pack on 25-30 lb for a gargantuan like Schultz.

Since the Duals are 10d before the Scuffle, the coaches can do the descent math.

Reactions: billrag
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT