ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Recruiting Class Thread

Reactions: bmw199
Drew Allar's second touchdown moves the Medina Battling Bees ahead 14-7 against Mentor in the first quarter on ESPN2.

Reactions: TheGLOV
I just watched the highlight video of Omari Evan's game last weekend. I still don't know that he has sub-4.4 speed. What he definitely does have though are crazy legs. His moves shake defenders out of their shoes. That he definitely brings with him. I can see where the Galt program will make him a formidable weapon in a couple years, as his strength and speed catch up with the finesse part of his game. He, Saunders, and Ivey will give DCs headaches. You can strategize for speed. You can't draw up plans to account for ankle breaking cuts.

Yeah, that film was very impressive. I had that story all done basically, was going to feature Allar since he was on ESPN and then I realized I had to push Abdul after seeing those clips.
Generally not much chatter about Zane Durant. The first highlight where he runs down the punt return is impressive for someone who projects as an interior lineman.

I just watched the highlight video of Omari Evan's game last weekend. I still don't know that he has sub-4.4 speed. What he definitely does have though are crazy legs. His moves shake defenders out of their shoes. That he definitely brings with him. I can see where the Galt program will make him a formidable weapon in a couple years, as his strength and speed catch up with the finesse part of his game. He, Saunders, and Ivey will give DCs headaches. You can strategize for speed. You can't draw up plans to account for ankle breaking cuts.
also don't forget about WR Tyler Johnson...his agility and acceleration are really impressive too...that's one common trait these guys all have...and where bigger WR guys we've recruited in the past that didn't pan out also didn't have these traits

Last edited:
Sorry but I just don't see it with Beau Pribula. Unless he's able to take the Trace McSorley development path, I don't see him doing much at PSU. The WR on his team OTOH looks like a player, #4.

Sorry but I just don't see it with Beau Pribula. Unless he's able to take the Trace McSorley development path, I don't see him doing much at PSU. The WR on his team OTOH looks like a player, #4.

What do you think about Abdul Carter?

Just watched his film from Friday. Patient, excellent reads. Takes off like a missile and takes the runner down. Current comparison, think Brandon Smith but connecting 98%.

---

He's the overall 365th best player in the entire country and 24th ranked QB according to the 247 composite, but you don't see him doing much. Good thing we have you on board as a valuable BWI CAC member.

Really, I see him winning the job. I guess one or both of us may be wrong.

What are you his dad? Take it easy.
You say "take it easy" after coming up with this?

If you're going to slam a recruit before he even enrolls, you should be able to tolerate a different opinion.

If you're going to slam a recruit before he even enrolls, you should be able to tolerate a different opinion.

I'm pretty sure Pribula, Franklin and any other member of the team couldn't give two craps what someone posts about their ability on a message board. I meant take it easy on your attitude to other posters.

It's bad enough we slam players when they have a bad game, but slamming a recruit is mean-spirited. Then again, some people are just plain mean. Those who are intolerably mean I put on ignore.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT