ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Michigan v Penn St

Was that game James Franklin worst beating of his career?

After re-watching the film, just a total beat down.
Why in the hell are you asking a question about a game that took place two months ago about a team that arguably was playing some of the best football in the country in November, and I'm not talking about Michigan?

By the way, that was a great showing last year against Georgia; way to represent the Big 10.

Moral victory? Congrats!

Just an absolute beat down on national television. James Franklin simply cannot win a big game.

Yeah, Michigan looked great on national tv getting taken to the woodshed by Georgia. Wasn't that a big game that Harbaugh and Michigan choked away?? lol

Question: Better recruiters on Michigan than PSU coaching staffs? And 1 on 1 which Jimmy would you take in house final visit? Comparison of schools has been discussed to death.

Moral victory? Congrats!

Just an absolute beat down on national television. James Franklin simply cannot win a big game.
And you are a dildo on an opposing team's message board. Who is the bigger loser?
No need to reply.

Reactions: rrdd2021
Moral victory? Congrats!

Fortunately for us, until the last two years, Michigan hasn't been a big game for us.

Moral victory? Congrats!

Great insight from a guy whose only big game victory comes in the one he plays in his pants.

Was that game James Franklin worst beating of his career?

After re-watching the film, just a total beat down.
2022 was embarrassing. We were uncompetitive for four quarters regardless of two fluke plays. 2016 was worse because we had a heck of a lot more talent on both sides of the ball except at QB.

2022 was embarrassing. We were uncompetitive for four quarters regardless of two fluke plays. 2016 was worse because we had a heck of a lot more talent on both sides of the ball except at QB.

Sticking with your 7-5 prediction, Wally?? lol

Do NOT respond to this clown. Ignore him. He has other nics, he may also be Wallace Breen.

Reactions: Ole.Ted
Sticking with your 7-5 prediction, Wally?? lol
I said it before, we played a much softer schedule than everyone, including me, anticipated. We did not beat a team with a pulse all season. If the schedule held true to preseason expectations, we very likely end up 7 and 5.

I said it before, we played a much softer schedule than everyone, including me, anticipated. We did not beat a team with a pulse all season. If the schedule held true to preseason expectations, we very likely end up 7 and 5.
So Michigan should have been 8-4, but their schedule was easier than expected…what a great way to make predictions, you can change the parameters after the season so you’re never wrong. I wonder if bookies would buy that.

Reactions: summitlion1
Since we played who we played you have zero clue what our final record would have been so give it a rest you just sound stupid.

Reactions: lockhavenlion3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT