ADVERTISEMENT

2021 NCAA Championships Tickets

PAHURDLER

Oct 17, 2001
Hate to be “that guy” asking already, but some had posted that 2021 NCAA Championship tickets would go on sale 3/26. Obviously that was pre-covid19 so things might be different now; however, SeatGeek is showing a few nosebleed sections for ~$500 currently which doesn’t seem legit when no discussion of any tickets has occurred that I’ve seen.

(I realize we are currently not even sure a 2020-2021 wrestling season will occur, just planning ahead....)

Hate to be “that guy” asking already, but some had posted that 2021 NCAA Championship tickets would go on sale 3/26. Obviously that was pre-covid19 so things might be different now; however, SeatGeek is showing a few nosebleed sections for ~$500 currently which doesn’t seem legit when no discussion of any tickets has occurred that I’ve seen.

(I realize we are currently not even sure a 2020-2021 wrestling season will occur, just planning ahead....)
They put out a statement that it would be delayed and notice would be sent out a week or two in advance of sales.

I have yet to get my hotel refunded because they are closed and booking.com is a crime syndicate.

The airline kept my money and said I have to book something to somewhere by October. Maybe some solace in that they will be owned by the government soon....ok maybe not.

However the PSWC did refund my after party tickets last week.

Locals are stand up folks. Others not so much.

Delta said have to book by July I’m pretty sure. At least it was a cheap flight. Tickets were refunded recently.

We bought directly for this year, hence being on the list. Not sure who sent the email. When I get another, I’ll post for all to see.

Thank you very much. Still trying to keep straight how to stay on top of this kind of thing. I grew up too poor to dream of attending NCAAs, and then after college spent a decade in medical training. Now a few years out of residency and approaching my 40s, I finally have the resources to make it happen, but would like to try to avoid having to pay such a painful markup on the secondary market like I did for Big Tens this year.

Reactions: PSU Mike
Thank you very much. Still trying to keep straight how to stay on top of this kind of thing. I grew up too poor to dream of attending NCAAs, and then after college spent a decade in medical training. Now a few years out of residency and approaching my 40s, I finally have the resources to make it happen, but would like to try to avoid having to pay such a painful markup on the secondary market like I did for Big Tens this year.
Silly question. Where is nationals going to be held this year. Does Minnesota get screwed out of holding it?

Has anyone received their refund from the NCAA for 2020 tickets? We were told 30-days from when it was cancelled... I’d guess we’re halfway to that.

Has anyone received their refund from the NCAA for 2020 tickets? We were told 30-days from when it was cancelled... I’d guess we’re halfway to that.

Just checked and mine was refunded on 28 March. Looks like fees refunded as well.

I got tickets thru someone else and they already got their refund and paid me/us back.

I posted somewhere about my issues with refunds.

today I called my bank, M&T Bank, and they reversed the payment to the hotel in Minneapolis.

So I got my money and The Graduate hotel in minny can kiss my BEEP

I have yet to get my hotel refunded because they are closed and booking.com is a crime syndicate.

The airline kept my money and said I have to book something to somewhere by October. Maybe some solace in that they will be owned by the government soon....ok maybe not.

However the PSWC did refund my after party tickets last week.

Locals are stand up folks. Others not so much.

I bought insurance for both my flight and Hotel.....haven't seen a dime yet :(

Was to have flown to Minnie for NCAA, then to San Diego the next weekend to visit Navy son before he heads out to sea.

So, I pulled the trigger too quickly on cancelling Minnie, and Delta gave me $200 less than the purchase price for cancellation. Then, on the day we were supposed to head to SD, I called them to cancel. Without question, they flight credited the entire amount, good for a year from the cancellation date. Then, pushing my luck, I explained the situation with the Minnie ticket, and the guy said, "We can work with you on that." And, wah-lah, he gave me a full credit for that ticket, good for a year.

Then, on April 3, I got an email from Delta saying that they were extending the Ecredit for another year to May 31, 2022. I'll guarantee you that using the ecredit won't be a problem, because mrspa won't be held back from seeing Navy son when he returns to SD.

Not sure if it made a difference or not, but I booked both flights directly through Delta, and not through a third party travel site.

Reactions: 86PSUPaul
Was to have flown to Minnie for NCAA, then to San Diego the next weekend to visit Navy son before he heads out to sea.

So, I pulled the trigger too quickly on cancelling Minnie, and Delta gave me $200 less than the purchase price for cancellation. Then, on the day we were supposed to head to SD, I called them to cancel. Without question, they flight credited the entire amount, good for a year from the cancellation date. Then, pushing my luck, I explained the situation with the Minnie ticket, and the guy said, "We can work with you on that." And, wah-lah, he gave me a full credit for that ticket, good for a year.

Then, on April 3, I got an email from Delta saying that they were extending the Ecredit for another year to May 31, 2022. I'll guarantee you that using the ecredit won't be a problem, because mrspa won't be held back from seeing Navy son when he returns to SD.

Not sure if it made a difference or not, but I booked both flights directly through Delta, and not through a third party travel site.
Delta has been pretty amazing to deal with throughout this major disruption in travel

Delta has been pretty amazing to deal with throughout this major disruption in travel
American too. I had a miles award floght that I had to cancel. Normally I would have had to pay $200 for the miles to be reinstated, which wouldn’t be worth it. They refunded everything without any questions.

We have rented a house not sure of address. Anyone have a guess at what a suite may cost?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT