ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Wrestling Championship tickets

psugrad85

Gold Member
May 7, 2003
I just received an email this morning from the NCAA about tickets for the championships.

It indicated that "Limited Single-Session tickets will go on sale to the general public on Tuesday, November 16 at 10am ET. Please note, there is a limited quantity and tickets are expected to move quickly."

Should I read this as All-Session tickets will not be available for sale? I don't want one of the Ticket Packages being offered, just the tickets.

Thanks.

That email was the first l’be heard of anything regarding NCAA tickets.

Yeah, I can't imagine there not being any All-Session ticket available, when they haven't even gone on sale.

With surcharges and shipping costs I paid $200 each for 2018 (Cleveland) and $269.85 each for 2019 (Pittsburgh). Wonder what they'll be getting for All-Session tickets this time.

Reactions: Str8DBLz
I just received an email this morning from the NCAA about tickets for the championships.

It indicated that "Limited Single-Session tickets will go on sale to the general public on Tuesday, November 16 at 10am ET. Please note, there is a limited quantity and tickets are expected to move quickly."

Should I read this as All-Session tickets will not be available for sale? I don't want one of the Ticket Packages being offered, just the tickets.

Thanks.
I was wondering the same. Not looking to promising.

So is it “single session tickets only” this year for us? I haven’t purchased in the past so I’m not sure what’s standard.

I thought this was weird too. I guess we will see Tuesday. I'm going one way or the other, Booked my Airbnb yesterday. Three blocks from the Arena, with free on property parking!
Looking like my routine will be the three S's, watch some wrestling, craps table, watch more wrestling with beers, eat, watch more wrestling with beers, drinks, craps table, sleep. Lather, rinse, repeat.

I thought this was weird too. I guess we will see Tuesday. I'm going one way or the other, Booked my Airbnb yesterday. Three blocks from the Arena, with free on property parking!
Looking like my routine will be the three S's, watch some wrestling, craps table, watch more wrestling with beers, eat, watch more wrestling with beers, drinks, craps table, sleep. Lather, rinse, repeat.

BWI - DET flight booked *( $79 each way )*
PSU Wrestling Club ROOM reserved

I'll have my MACROS with me !! :cool:

So what are people doing Tuesday? Buying up individual session tickets? Seems strange they haven’t put all session tickets on sale yet (aside from the VIP packages).

giphy.gif

Weird this is the first they’re on sale and right to individual. I like to order right away to get an end of aisle. Guess I’ll go through club this year. Funny how quiet it gets when it comes to NCAA tickets, people who know get afraid they don’t get tickets if they give out any info so it’s radio silent.

Reactions: 1AA
Weird this is the first they’re on sale and right to individual. I like to order right away to get an end of aisle. Guess I’ll go through club this year. Funny how quiet it gets when it comes to NCAA tickets, people who know get afraid they don’t get tickets if they give out any info so it’s radio silent.
I noticed that too, ha.

I'd bet that they are limiting seats sold and not planning a full house at this point.
I bet they end up selling more seats in the future. I bought session 2/3/4/5, and have the good seats for session 6. I figure that I can always sell these if I get better seats in the future.
Bird in the hand and all...(see above GIF)

Reactions: Str8DBLz
I managed to get a pair for sessions 1-5 in the uppers ... at least I'm in the arena! what a joke that was .. total pain in the ass

I have 2 tickets for Friday night session 4 in Sec 219 and 2 tickets for Saturday sessions 5-6 in Sec 217 if any one interested

Ill ask this a few times between now and march but Im looking for 2 tickets and maybe could take 4 if someone wants to sell or runs into something and cant travel.

I got tickets for sessions 1-4, figured we can drive home Saturday AM and only miss part of session 5. Crazy how it worked this year, couldn't even add tickets for more than 1 session at a time to your cart.

Did people get anything more than the nosebleed seats today? That’s all I saw available.

Did people get anything more than the nosebleed seats today? That’s all I saw available.
Didn't look at the tickets, can only mention the history of NCAA ticket sales. In the past, it's the nosebleed tickets they try to sell first. Even opened up those sales during the NCAA Championships 2019 and prior, while the excitement level was high.

Reactions: PAHURDLER
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT