ADVERTISEMENT

2020-21 Sixers Thread

Just gonna put this out there…

Ben Simmons played 35 minutes, scored 4 points on 3 shots, had only 3 rebounds, 7 assists, and was 0-2 from the foul line.

He can give me that line the rest of the series if that means he locks up and frustrates Trae the way he did tonight! Tough to get rebounds when you are playing 40 feet from the basket.

Reactions: wlawn
Just gonna put this out there…

Ben Simmons played 35 minutes, scored 4 points on 3 shots, had only 3 rebounds, 7 assists, and was 0-2 from the foul line.

He can give me that line the rest of the series if that means he locks up and frustrates Trae the way he did tonight! Tough to get rebounds when you are playing 40 feet from the basket.
Sixers have “that guy” in Simmons who can pressure the talented but repugnant little twerp. He is susceptible to steals from behind. A few times he got by the defender but they tipped the ball away
from him from behind. It is also obvious the Hawks have no one to deal with Embiid. Let him keep taking it inside to foul out their entire team. Sixers need to make another statement in game 3.
It’s a pity they came out flat in game 1
asI believe they would be up 2-0.

Sixers could have a bit of a bigger lead if George Hill didn’t have one the worst streach of basketball I’ve seen in a long time.

Amazing how good simmons could be, but mentally he just seemingly checks out on offense in the playoffs. That bucket to bucket drive was a thing of beauty. Such a shame.

That last flop by Simmons cost them 2 points. No clue what that was all about.

It’s a good sign that they put up 61 and are up in the first half with getting next to nothing from Joel and Danny being done for the game (although Danny hasn’t given them much this series).

When he gets aggressive on offense it changes the whole dynamic of the game. Opposing defenses are not designed to stop him.

Sixers up 20 going into the 4th. They look good and Embiid is having a pedestrian 20pt game on very few shots. Almost seems like he’s nursing that knee or maybe the ankle he tweaked.

Trae Young bitching about the refs calling BS fouls against his team is ironic. Hello pot….this is kettle calling…YOUR BLACK!

Reactions: Tom McAndrew
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT