ADVERTISEMENT

2018 Recruiting Thread

This is just for fun too. Would you follow a guy on twitter if he already signed with you?

Good Luck to all Lions today: past, present and future!

Andrew Lind from Eleven Warriors flipped his CB on Oweh last night to the good guys.
Oweh now sitting at 22 crystal ball picks to Penn State and one to Ohio State.

I wonder who he's going to pick today?

tenor.gif

Reactions: LaJolla Lion
So if Oweh picks us today is it a signed commitment or does he now have to wait til the first Wednesday in February to officially sign?....meaning could there still be some poaching going on after today?

Reactions: LaJolla Lion
So if Oweh picks us today is it a signed commitment or does he now have to wait til the first Wednesday in February to officially sign?....meaning could there still be some poaching going on after today?
Unless he secretly signed a LOI during the early signing period, he will have to wait until February to sign an official letter of intent.

Reactions: grinagrin

There was a rumor before Dec 20 signing day that Oweh would be a silent signer that day. Don't know if that is feasible according to the rules.

Any chance for Blue and White?

OL
My guess is highly unlikely. The only glimmer of hope I have is that he is currently listed as a student on the Penn State Student Directory, which doesn't necessarily mean anything as prospective football players can enroll at multiple universities.

My guess is highly unlikely. The only glimmer of hope I have is that he is currently listed as a student on the Penn State Student Directory, which doesn't necessarily mean anything as prospective football players can enroll at multiple universities.
Haha well I couldn't find him in the OSU version..... Hope springs eternal!

That's kind of interesting, though, as he apparently made his decision in early December (I think).

LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. -- A long, sometimes stressful recruitment will come to an end Thursday for four-star defensive end Jayson Oweh, who lists Ohio State and Penn State as his finalists.

Oweh, who is the No. 5 strong side defensive end in the industry-generated 247Sports Composite, will make his pick between the third and fourth quarters of the Under Armour All-America Game, and he is relieved to be finished with the process.

"(The hardest part) was probably finding out which school was going to be the most conducive environment for me as a person and player," said Oweh, who plays at Blairstown (N.J.) Blair Academy and named Penn State his leader days before the early signing period.

The 6-foot-5, 236-pound Oweh shut down his recruitment after the Dec. 20-22 signing period, but has not divulged his choice.

(more)

https://247sports.com/college/penn-...sdays-Under-Armour-All-America-game-113140771

Watching some of the UA practices and they have an Alabama recruit, #2 DE and #4 overall, Eyabi Anoma (plays in Maryland), ranked above someone like Parsons and he's only been playing football for two years. WTF?

Watching some of the UA practices and they have an Alabama recruit, #2 DE and #4 overall, Eyabi Anoma (plays in Maryland), ranked above someone like Parsons and he's only been playing football for two years. WTF?

Watch their game film and compare their offer lists. If there is one HS player in the country better than Micah Parsons I haven't seen it. The idea Anoma is that guy is ridiculous.

Reactions: PSU-PITT/NY
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT