ADVERTISEMENT

“Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three.”

That reminds me of the website “Bert is Evil”. In the early 2000’s someone was having fun with photoshop and created a website where they kept putting Bert (the muppet) in pictures with bad people throughout history (Hitler, Moussolini, Charles Manson, you get the drift). Soon after 9/11, there were people in Afghanistan celebrating Osama Bin Laden and they had a banner that they created from pictures downloaded off the internet. CNN picked it up and one of their higher ups asked who the smartass was that put a picture of Bert on the banner. Well, no one had; they had used a picture of Osama Bin Laden sitting with Bert from that website and put it on the banner.

After that, the creator decided that was a little too real, so he shut down the website.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
count is known to be troll asshole f*ckbag michnittlion.

And 409Fold, and swore on his dead wife's grave he only had one account.
Thank you gentlemen, even at 72 yrs old, I still haven't totally grasp the idiosyncrasy of an undercover troll, but, I surely can do the Triple Lindy. 🤫

Reactions: 91Joe95 and LionJim
Shouldn’t we be inviting The Count to the board for the count to verify the count?

Greetings. I am The Count, and The Count is here. They call me The Count because I love to count things.

Counting to three is a great idea ---- let's count to three! How can we get to the number three? Hmm, so many options.

The Count has an idea! Let's count Michigan football's best 3 wins in the 2020 football season!

------------------------

Beating Minnesota in the season opener on ABC PrimeTime by 4 touchdowns! ONE!

(hmmm ...... I see more losses than wins on their 2020 schedule)

(ah ha ...... I found a win, any Monty Python fan would appreciate this win!)

Going into the Snake Pit of SHI Stadium and earning a hard-earned, triple-overtime win over the Scarlet Knights (who may or may not say "ni") of Central Jersey. Not everyone can vanquish the brave Scarlet Knights, they are more legendary than even the Black Knights! TWO!

(hmmm ...... keeps on looking at their schedule)

(hmmm ...... this is really more difficult than I thought. Where is the third win?)

(ah ha ...... I found it)

A portion of the team contracting COVID and thus Michigan needing to cancel their game against Ohio State! Thereby avoiding their ninth consecutive loss to the Buckeyes, and 19th loss in 20 years. THREE!
-
-----------------------------

THREE! Those are the three best wins in Michigan's 2020 season, a year where their record was 2-4! AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH!!!!!!!!

(thunder and lightning)

Reactions: step.eng69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT