ADVERTISEMENT

“The science is looking pretty unanimous on this one: Drivers of expensive cars are the worst.”

massimoManca II said:
NY’r is merely reminding you that the left-lane is for over-taking and not for jacking off *

What a great... and unnecessary reminder... for someone that appropriately uses the left lane for passing. His time would be better used paying attention to the road, rather than fantasizing about a guy already going 10+ MPH over the speed limit jerking off. (Not that there is anything wrong with your lifestyle)

I don’t care if he is in more than a hurry than I am. The left lane is not for being 3 feet from someone’s bumper at 85 MPH. I’d understand if we were driving through NJ and racing to get out, but I clearly said it happens in PA.

My issue is not with the driver of the fancy expensive car, but instead with driver of the huge pickup truck who thinks he or she controls the road. The other day on my way to work, I had to merge onto a major road. As I tried to merge into the center lane the driver of this pick up truck refused to either slow down or accelerate to let me in and I was running out of real estate, in other words the lane was ending. Finally, I had no choice but to force my way in and he leaned on his horn and tailgated me for a mile. This is how I started my 1hr and 15min commute to work.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT