ADVERTISEMENT

“Nooooooooooooooo” -

Agh, at this point I don't think it matters. If (big if) Wisconsin can become B1G champions with no losses, I think they're in. If they aren't, it makes a damn joke of this playoff beauty pageant (well, really, it is already). Right now I think any team would love to be in Wisconsin's shoes.

Agh, at this point I don't think it matters. If (big if) Wisconsin can become B1G champions with no losses, I think they're in. If they aren't, it makes a damn joke of this playoff beauty pageant (well, really, it is already). Right now I think any team would love to be in Wisconsin's shoes.
Of course. Skating their way to 9-0. I was being facetious with my thread. At this point, does anyone here really care who makes it. The worst part of this team is that they get all these second chances to salvage games/season and puss them away. Hoping the continued rise and talent gives us the kind of team that closes these types of games. Second week in a row where settling for a 25 yard field goal comes back to bite us in the end.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT