ADVERTISEMENT

Zain to157 and Pipher to 149 for this dual. Cael wants to keep the streak alive!

So IF Cortez is 100% then can this help PSU any?

I think Lee has a good shot at 141 and I don't think Cortez wins at 141 so Lee should go at 141.

Would Cortez perform better at 149 or 157 than Bo Pipher. If Zain took the other match at either 149 or 157.

There may not be a specific provision, but Cael and Rider's head coach agreed to start the 2013 dual at HWT so Quentin's last home dual match would be the last match of the night.
Gary Taylor was a great wrestling coach and a class act!

Reactions: nitlion6
I have a friend who's a casual PSU fan who claims that he read an article that suggested that Cortez is ready to go and that PSU may field Cortez (41), Lee (49) and Zain at 57. Who knows. I do believe that lineup likely gives us a better chance of winning than to simply insert Bo (or someone else) into the lineup somewhere.
Billrag - Text me at 717-379-2440. May have a ticket for Saturday if you are interested.

...if you want another option why not jes insert Verkleeren at 149# and move Zain up ... he's about as physical a wrestler as we have... :)

You mean a bunch of people shouldn't sit around on the internet playing "what if," speculating on stuff and just generally BSing?

That's it, boys. Shut 'er down.
Ok... then I’ll speculate... I’ll say there’s a better chance of Nolf wrestling Saturday than Cortez.

Ok... then I’ll speculate... I’ll say there’s a better chance of Nolf wrestling Saturday than Cortez.

I disagree with that as I think it is exactly equal, as in there is ZERO chance either wrestles. :D

Even if Cortez was 100% healthy I don't see any scenario where inserting him in the lineup earns us more points in the dual.

Reactions: Gray52
I think they need to keep the lineup as is and hope to win 2 of 3 from 133, 141 and 197.

Really looking forward to this dual! Wish i could see it in person

I have a friend who's a casual PSU fan who claims that he read an article that suggested that Cortez is ready to go and that PSU may field Cortez (41), Lee (49) and Zain at 57. Who knows. I do believe that lineup likely gives us a better chance of winning than to simply insert Bo (or someone else) into the lineup somewhere.
Journalist spitballing.

Cael has said repeatedly that duals are an important part of the process of preparing for nationals.

Lee will stay at 141 because Cael wants him to have experience against McKenna, to help in case of a future match at B10s and/or NCAAs.

I am really pumped for the meet. I think lots of things need to go right for us, but it is possible. Now, i just hope my wife doesnt get mad at me when we get there and she finds out we only have SRO tickets. Anyone want to swap to save a marriage? Lol

I never told her we didnt actually have seats.....

Reactions: kevin310 and Gebmo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT