ADVERTISEMENT

Match Thread Nebraska dual - Sun, Feb 18

We are with you my brother. This isn't pure quakerie, but given where you stand, why not give it a shot. I would like to see your posts here for another decade. This doctor has a number of videos on the subject the other heath benefits are obvious as well. Try this starting next week and give us a holler during the Olympics with the results.

Also chaga tea. I've had a cup every morning for years. They're a type of mushroom that grows on birch trees and thrive in colder climates. I live in Maine so they're fairly abundant here.

Just like PR said. If you ever want to chew the fat; let me/us know.

Me and a few other vets meet once a month at a local Arby's. I don't know if you have anything like that where you're residing or not. Look into it, it's wonderful therapy.

Are you living in PA??

And yes, I graduated HS in '69 and got in country in May of '70.
yea I live in Erie grad 1968 I was there 69-70-71 thanks

We are with you my brother. This isn't pure quakerie, but given where you stand, why not give it a shot. I would like to see your posts here for another decade. This doctor has a number of videos on the subject the other heath benefits are obvious as well. Try this starting next week and give us a holler during the Olympics with the results.

well my tumor is shrinking so thats good and I am trying to eat all the right things! thanks so much I am in Erie,Pa

well my tumor is shrinking so thats good and I am trying to eat all the right things! thanks so much I am in Erie,Pa

If you wanted to try Chaga (some people swear that it fights cancer, though I wouldn't know), I do find myself in Erie at times and I think I've got some dried and stored in the house. I won't be around for the next couple of months, but let me know and I'd try to get some to you. I occasionally go on binges where I drink a cup a day, but then I'll go months or years without drinking it. I don't really drink it for the presumed health benefits, I just like the taste. I usually sweeten mine with a bit of maple syrup and it's a pleasant drink, sort of coffee-like I guess.

Reactions: Pale ryder
If you wanted to try Chaga (some people swear that it fights cancer, though I wouldn't know), I do find myself in Erie at times and I think I've got some dried and stored in the house. I won't be around for the next couple of months, but let me know and I'd try to get some to you. I occasionally go on binges where I drink a cup a day, but then I'll go months or years without drinking it. I don't really drink it for the presumed health benefits, I just like the taste. I usually sweeten mine with a bit of maple syrup and it's a pleasant drink, sort of coffee-like I guess.
Im not sure but i would assume you may be able to find it at a health-food store?? Perhaps on-line as well??

Im not sure but i would assume you may be able to find it at a health-food store?? Perhaps on-line as well??

No doubt that you can, but my guess is that it's quite expensive. What I'm offering is free. ;)

It's really not rare and it's not terribly hard to find if you have access to some open land and know what you're looking for, but you're not going to see it everywhere. The stuff that I have at the house was actually harvested on my property, but I see it frequently enough that I know I can find some if I need to.

If you had to have a tumor, at least it's the OKST one that gets smaller over time.

Seriously, best wishes.

Just lost my father. A 12 year Marine, 2nd Battalion 4th Marines "The Magnificent Bastards". Never spoke a word about his time except to my nephew who did a report on heros. Will be praying for
Your father raised a damn good man. Never lose sight of that.

Not many combat vets talk about their service. It's not that we're being rude or we think we're above everyone; it's just that it brings back painful memories for many of us. I know you're dad felt the same way.

BTW, Paleryder served in the 2/5.
Just lost my father. A 12 year Marine, 2nd Battalion 4th Marines "The Magnificent Bastards". Never spoke a word about his time except to my nephew who did a report on heros. Will be praying for you sir.

Reactions: OzarkLion
Your father raised a damn good man. Never lose sight of that.

Not many combat vets talk about their service. It's not that we're being rude or we think we're above everyone; it's just that it brings back painful memories for many of us. I know you're dad felt the same way.

BTW, Paleryder served in the 2/5.
Not to hijack this thread. We have some fantastic pictures from the islands he was on. Biggest thing I miss is not having answers to questions I still have.

He had a rooms full of flyfishing equipment and materials. I know the local TU guys and it was all donated to a local high school in Potter to start a class. That is the exactly what he would have done. He loved his involvement with Healing Waters where they teach Vets of all ages to tie and flyfish. If any Vets need a place for fun and fishing I suggest looking them up or volunteering. When Coudersport had a the good fortune of having the moving wall in town was such an honor for him. They needed around the clock volunteers because the wall has to be under lights and guarded 24-7. That was some quality time

l am most Looking forward to his ceremony at Quantico this April. Thank you for the kind words. Sorry so long fellas.

Jrod for sure, and in the past I would have added Nashville but he has posted some off the rails stuff recently so he gets no invitation to the campfire.
Funny thing is I’ve never met a poster I didn’t like than again I’ve only met two and only introduced myself to one.

My guess and it’s only a guess is Nashville is a good guy. I figure if I’d invite myself to the campfire not many should be excluded.

I’m a tad peeved at some guy that fly fishes but I’ve never seen him/her post . Even he/her is invited to my campfire.

Be kind it’s free….

Reactions: yekrut321
I'll get two more camp chairs
Men more brilliant than us took care of this about 233 years ago (1791, was it?). They set an infinite amount of chairs in both camps, valuing all voices equally.
Of course, they may’ve reconsidered freedom of speech had they known of Ironbird ;).

Reactions: Pale ryder
Not to hijack this thread. We have some fantastic pictures from the islands he was on. Biggest thing I miss is not having answers to questions I still have.

He had a rooms full of flyfishing equipment and materials. I know the local TU guys and it was all donated to a local high school in Potter to start a class. That is the exactly what he would have done. He loved his involvement with Healing Waters where they teach Vets of all ages to tie and flyfish. If any Vets need a place for fun and fishing I suggest looking them up or volunteering. When Coudersport had a the good fortune of having the moving wall in town was such an honor for him. They needed around the clock volunteers because the wall has to be under lights and guarded 24-7. That was some quality time

l am most Looking forward to his ceremony at Quantico this April. Thank you for the kind words. Sorry so long fellas.
No need to apologize. You'e done a good thing. Your father's legacy lives on

Reactions: APSPSUwrestlingfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT