ADVERTISEMENT

Zain, Snyder, Others Competing in Russia this Weekend too.

When will Taylor be ready to compete ?

I feel so bad for DT ... the timing of that injury literally could not have been worse. Right before Final X last year and the recovery time is cutting it into close to Trials Time. I'm confident he can overcome it but all for an exhibition charity match too.

You could tell Drew Foster was guilt ridden in his interview afterwards (even though it was a total accident that just happens in wrestling)

For those of you with poor timing....

10:00 MST = 2:00 am EST
18:00 MST = 10:00 am EST

They are 8 hours ahead of us.

Thanks Tikk. For anyone who wants to rewind the buffer and easily find the matches:

Zain - bout 133
Snyder - bout 155
Zain - bout 157.
Thanks NJ.

Missed Zain's second bout, which Titan Mercury appears to mistakenly think was his first. Tough time zone and not a high profile tournament. I don't know where it is but I see that Gilman won as well. If there are other Americans wrestling I'm unaware.

Edit to say that James Green is up on Mat A shortly.

Links here

Reactions: danoftw
I can’t seem to rewind the buffer on my phone: what was the result of Zain’s second bout?

this is where FLO needs to improve. They don't need anyone over there but they could be a source for what is going on, updates, etc.

Reactions: Dogwelder
Machiavello leads 3-0 over Russian at the break
Quick TD for Russia....3-2
Russia push out....3-3
Mach with the TD with 1 second....wins 5-3 but Russian won't leave mat.
No brick.....5-3 stands.....for now :)

Last edited:
Snyder with a 10-0 tech over a Russian.

If there's any difference between old and new Snyder it's that he seems to be moving his feet more, and maybe changing directions more. I also think he's perhaps avoiding close ties more than before.

Gwiz down 1-0 at break. Penalty point for bending fingers it appears

I was about to type that the Russian had not made a single offensive move or one forward step...….with no stall or clock.....but with 45 seconds left.....they lock up and he tosses Qwiz and gets 8 pts. Gwiz gets TD to end it at 9-2

Last edited:
Gwiz got screwed there. He was the aggressor the entire match, Russian never attempted a shot and never got put on the clock. Forced to take chances late he gave up a four pointer.

Why did gwizz’s opponent get that 1st point?
Russian got behind and Nick fled. That's a subjective call and usually isn't called until late when I guy is fleeing as opposed to escaping.

Zains loses to the Russian 6-4 on a last second TD while being up on criteria. Damn it!

He should just attack like he does. A stalemate is better than being scored on. He did that well against Yianni.

Reactions: Dogwelder
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT