ADVERTISEMENT

Zain Retherford wins Hodge Trophy

I'll add a huge congrats too.

Congrats to Zain, it's your results that earned the hardware.

Congrats to Zain's parents, Sarah and Allen...simply awesome how you and all the parents support your kids.

Congrats to the coaches, you set the bar, create the culture, and really are life coaches for the guys...you are without question, a reason for Zain and all the wrestler's success.

Congrats to Zain' team mates. There's an ounce of every one of you in Zain's success.

Congrats to PSU fans, your support of our guys is second to none.

Four gladiators, all very much deserving of this prestigious award. None moreso than the ZAIN TRAIN!!!

"I hear a train a comin', rollin' down the bend. I ain't seen the sunshine since...I don't know when...."

giphy.gif

Congrats to Zain's parents, Sarah and Allen...simply awesome how you and all the parents support your kids.

Congrats to the coaches, you set the bar, create the culture, and really are life coaches for the guys...you are without question, a reason for Zain and all the wrestler's success.

Congrats to Zain' team mates. There's an ounce of every one of you in Zain's success.

If there has been a better post, I have not seen it.

You sir, are a silver tongued devil!! Great post.

What about me? What about Raven?

585463-raven_picture_13.jpg

From "MSU158" on TheMat. You cannot make this stuff up!

He was definitely the most dominant at NCAA's, but for the sake of accuracy, he only had 1 pin.

He and other persistent trolls remind me of those Japanese soldiers coming out of the Philippine jungle in the 60s and 70s thinking WWII was still going on. Poor, deluded souls. Let the beatings continue!

Reactions: 21Guns
He and other persistent trolls remind me of those Japanese soldiers coming out of the Philippine jungle in the 60s and 70s thinking WWII was still going on. Poor, deluded souls. Let the beatings continue!

He like jammenX work at their craft. You have to give them that.

From my perspective, I give them more trolling street cred than the poster who posts the same 10-12 words 1000 times in 100s of threads across the interwebs. Originality, thought and a certain je ne sais quoi are entertaining and in some circles graded.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT