ADVERTISEMENT

Zain is at it again !

So what is with all the guys growing short beards? Are they Tolkien fans or trying out for membership in the Amish community?

Yes, playing 3rd wheel with Spencer and his girlfriend in Iowa City might get old real fast too.
OH... SNAP!!! :D Gavin could always become an ordained minister in Iowa City... which would be "real fun" and preside over Spencer Lee's marriage with Tom Brands and Terry Brands handing out dance lessons at the reception.

Reactions: jschrantz
Watermelons? Pffft.
When does he go to walnuts with his biceps?
They will both just have to learn the hard way i guess...Really sad because for real there is really no comparison between Penn State and Iowa...That is the truth !!!! Cael and stuff are simply on a different on and off the mat. That is not even talking about what our room and to offer as far as wrestlers...Oh well we can only hope now....I was talking to a die hard Iowa guy and he was even surprised because he said Brands has a long way to go to be a Head Coach like Cael....We will see come November for sure....

They will both just have to learn the hard way i guess...Really sad because for real there is really no comparison between Penn State and Iowa...That is the truth !!!! Cael and stuff are simply on a different on and off the mat. That is not even talking about what our room and to offer as far as wrestlers...Oh well we can only hope now....I was talking to a die hard Iowa guy and he was even surprised because he said Brands has a long way to go to be a Head Coach like Cael....We will see come November for sure....
spyker...you should transfer to Rutgers...

J/k. Lol

Imagine being a water melon, and seeing Zain coming right at you. That's gotta be terrifying.

Sort of like actually WRESTLING Zain haha.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT