ADVERTISEMENT

TRUE STORY..................Tonight I was asked if I was a "child molester"

...and has a distinct lack of self-awareness.

putz-guy04 hard at work.....
kissass.gif

And there was much rejoicing in the halls of the bot.

You're right, the entire FALSE NARRATIVE was orchestrated and implemented by the Board of Thieves, Cowards, Charlatans and whores -- the fact that people on this board, a message board dedicated to PSU, defend this self-serving, disgraceful, cowardly scum is sickening.

Yes. She was. The two of them both giggled. But, that really shouldn't be the point.

Here it is, FOUR years later, and, in a civil conversation I was confronted bluntly with a horrible accusation. How would you feel, joking or not, someone asks you at a baseball game (or wherever) if you are a child molester b/c your dog is named after the Penn State Nittany Lions?

I found the question/joke quite revolting.
It was just a joke, in poor taste no doubt, but a joke none the less.

I would let it roll off my back because everyone thinks they're funny but few are.

Just say "Wow, that's really funny. Wanna hear a joke? Knock, Knock" "Whose there?" "4 years ago when that joke had relevance ass****"

It was just a joke, in poor taste no doubt, but a joke none the less.

I would let it roll off my back because everyone thinks they're funny but few are.

Just say "Wow, that's really funny. Wanna hear a joke? Knock, Knock" "Whose there?" "4 years ago when that joke had relevance ass****"

Didn't have relevance 4 years ago had the Board of Thieves, Charlatans and Whores defended the school properly and acted appropriately. The only reason it EVER became a narrative is because the Board of Self-Servimg Scum conspired to create the FALSE NARRATIVE and disseminate it to the press.

Reactions: Nittany Ned2
Didn't have relevance 4 years ago had the Board of Thieves, Charlatans and Whores defended the school properly and acted appropriately. The only reason it EVER became a narrative is because the Board of Self-Servimg Scum conspired to create the FALSE NARRATIVE and disseminate it to the press.
Jokes would have been made no matter what. That's just the way the world is.

It's best to fire back in jest and move it along IYAM. Don't let some fool ruin your day.

[Q UOTE= "C FAN, post: 271941, member: 540"]Karen Peetz said it would be a distant memory by 2014.[/QUOTE],
It will take time but everything is talked about less over the couse of time.

LOL. Four years in, hundreds of emails, scores of depositions and not one scintilla of evidence. Carry on.

LOL. Four years in, hundreds of emails, scores of depositions and not one scintilla of evidence. Carry on.

Well, you are finally right about something. There is "not one scintilla of evidence" that anyone at Penn State deliberately covered up for Sandusky. When can we expect your evil pals to apologize and compensate Penn State for the harm they caused thanks to their eagerness to embrace this idiocy?

Yes. She was. The two of them both giggled. But, that really shouldn't be the point.

Here it is, FOUR years later, and, in a civil conversation I was confronted bluntly with a horrible accusation. How would you feel, joking or not, someone asks you at a baseball game (or wherever) if you are a child molester b/c your dog is named after the Penn State Nittany Lions?

I found the question/joke quite revolting.
Send your thanks to Karen Peetz and Ken Frazier.

unfortunately most folks outside of Pa when they see Penn State they think child molestation... Only time will change this... bitching, moaning, and whining about evidence, Jopa, etc.. only makes it worse... Not a fan of PSU football but admire our state university ... Scandal made the whole state look bad..

But, it changed the rest of the conversation watching the no-no between Detroit and Toronto until the mid 8th inning.

You kept conversing with said person? Joke or not, if that's me, conversation over. I'm not going to acknowledge the presence of someone like that, especially a complete stranger. I likely wouldn't move my seat either, she was the idiot. Let her feel the uncomfortable silence for the rest of the night as you completely ignore her every word from that point forward.

I tried telling one person they did not know the facts and they replied:
1. PSU paid for the Freeh Report.
2. PSU accepted the decree and penalties from the NCAA.
3. PSU paid several millions to several victims and are still willing to pay other victims.
4. The people in PA knew Jerry was weird and suspected for 40 years that Jerry was molesting kids.
5. If the people knew this, then Joe and the PSU Admin knew it too.
6. PSU said they want the truth, but are content to move on and hope people forget about it.
7. If PSU doesn't like being called pedophiles, they should proceed with the C/S/S trials.
8. If they want the truth they would demand a new trial for Sandusky, if new evidence has been revealed.

So, I have a 3 day weekend. I go out to my favorite watering hole, here in JAX Beach. I see someone from Detroit is pitching a no-no. So, being the baseball fan I am, I sit at the bar.

Lady to my left, starts up a conversation. She's quite loquacious. Where are you from? What do you do? Blah...Blah..Blah.

I'm pleasant. Her husband to her left is pleasant. I find out they are from Alabama. I ask, "Are you Bama graduates?" They say, "No. Auburn."

Eventually, the conversation turns to her dog. She asks if I have a dog. I tell her, I have a Basenji. Like most people, she never heard of the breed.

Like most dog owners, I have pictures of her. She is quite amazed how cute my dog is. And, FWIW, she is cute.

I explain Basenji are barkless, come from Africa and are cat-like. She asks, what her name is. I say, "Nittany.?

She asks, "Mindy?" I correct her and say, "Nittany. Like the Penn State Nittany Lions."

She then looks at me and asks if I am a child molester. FYI, at no time did I share I was a Penn State graduate.

I will leave it at that.

Did you punch her in the Fn face??

unfortunately most folks outside of Pa when they see Penn State they think child molestation... Only time will change this... bitching, moaning, and whining about evidence, Jopa, etc.. only makes it worse... Not a fan of PSU football but admire our state university ... Scandal made the whole state look bad..

This is simply not true. I travel a lot and always wear PSU gear.

Reactions: ralpieE
The Iceman - a bizarre, sociopath and serial killer - confessed to the Hoffa hit on his deathbed. Had Frank "The Irishman" Sheeran still been alive, he would have disputed that claim. Kuklinski was a bad man, but his unconfirmed list of proclaimed killings is staggering. His Hoffa claim is quite dubious. Sheeran's claim to the Hoffa hit is more believable, but not provable either. Once you start reading about these guys, though, it's hard to stop.

"The Iceman Lieth"
http://swallowingthecamel.me/2013/07/17/the-iceman-lieth/

Kuklinski - what a profile.

Richard-Kuklinski-image.jpg

This photo of Sheeran is a classic. Tough guy or what?

Sheeran-Hoffa.jpg

I read a book about Kuklinski once. Although I don't doubt he killed a lot of people I think some of the book was a exaggerated. In addition to all his mob killings, several times in the book the basic story was, he was out in public somewhere and somebody did something to piss him off so in anger on the spur of the moment he killed them. I don't think you could do that very many times before being caught considering you can't plan to cover your tracks if you kill on the spur of the moment.

As I recall, near the end of the book he was in jail and sick and dying and he was all upset because he thought someone was poisoning him and that's why he was dying and I found it rather ironic that someone that killed so many others would find injustice in someone killing him, assuming he really was being poisoned, and I don't know if he was.

You kept conversing with said person? Joke or not, if that's me, conversation over. I'm not going to acknowledge the presence of someone like that, especially a complete stranger. I likely wouldn't move my seat either, she was the idiot. Let her feel the uncomfortable silence for the rest of the night as you completely ignore her every word from that point forward.

No. I did not continue conversing with that couple. A few minutes later, it was the top of the 8th inning and the flood gates opened up and the no-no was no-more. I, then, went about my business, as usual.

However, the thought that four years later a woman (albeit, intoxicated) can ask a stranger (jokingly) in a bar if he is a child molester when that stranger shares that he named his basenji Nittany is quite sad (and revolting). It put things in a different light for me. I wasn't wearing my Penn State shirt and neither did I share I was a Penn State graduate.

Left an aweful feeling in my gut. Joking or not, the question was revolting. I get that she was joking. They both giggled. But, my point is that no one should ever be asked that question simply b/c they are from PA, are a Penn State Graduate or have a Basenji named Nittany.

No. I did not continue conversing with that couple. A few minutes later, it was the top of the 8th inning and the flood gates opened up and the no-no was no-more. I, then, went about my business, as usual.

However, the thought that four years later a woman (albeit, intoxicated) can ask a stranger (jokingly) in a bar if he is a child molester when that stranger shares that he named his basenji Nittany is quite sad (and revolting). It put things in a different light for me. I wasn't wearing my Penn State shirt and neither did I share I was a Penn State graduate.

Left an aweful feeling in my gut. Joking or not, the question was revolting. I get that she was joking. They both giggled. But, my point is that no one should ever be asked that question simply b/c they are from PA, are a Penn State Graduate or have a Basenji named Nittany.

Enough with the pretentious Basenji crap. It's a dog, call it a dog.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT