ADVERTISEMENT

The offensive MVP for PSU this Saturday will be…

I know it's not an individual, but I'll go OLine. They have been good at keeping Allar upright and giving him time. It will be needed Saturday. Without a second threat at WR, extra time will be needed to find someone open. Hopefully they can open some holes for the backs as well.

Theo Johnson. He will be a force in the middle of the field and score at least 1 TD, maybe 2. Other guesses?
I remember an Iowa team whose leading pass catcher was a TE. Opponents knew he was the primary target but still couldn't stop him.

PSU supposedly has terrific TEs but nobody who catches 7-10 passes in a game. I was hoping that our TEs would make up for some weaknesses at WR this year. They've been good but only 3-4 catches per game. Same with the RBs but they're only catching 1-2 passes per game.

Anyway it would be great to see Theo break out with 7 catches vs OSU.

I remember an Iowa team whose leading pass catcher was a TE. Opponents knew he was the primary target but still couldn't stop him.

PSU supposedly has terrific TEs but nobody who catches 7-10 passes in a game. I was hoping that our TEs would make up for some weaknesses at WR this year. They've been good but only 3-4 catches per game. Same with the RBs but they're only catching 1-2 passes per game.

Anyway it would be great to see Theo break out with 7 catches vs OSU.
It will be the Allen-Singleton show with occasional key receptions by our TE’s sustaining long methodical drives.

Reactions: brupsu
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT