ADVERTISEMENT

Question for all knowing board. Will the Pirates lose this season?

Good for him. Hope he is back on track.
On the broadcast last night they said Bednar is only 2 earned runs behind his whole season total for last year. He has also already given up 3 home runs, his whole season total for last year. And we’re not even out of April. He gave up a 2 run homer in the 10th but still got the save.

• Sad
Reactions: The Spin Meister
they have a sentimental favorite that was washed up three years ago, that will be lucky to hit .200 and has average speed (never could throw, even in his prime) batting lead off. What more do you need to know?

they have a sentimental favorite that was washed up three years ago, that will be lucky to hit .200 and has average speed (never could throw, even in his prime) batting lead off. What more do you need to know?
That’s a little harsh. He has a higher batting average than Kyle Schwarber and similar OBP so I think you should train your guns elsewhere.

That’s a little harsh. He has a higher batting average than Kyle Schwarber and similar OBP so I think you should train your guns elsewhere.
you must be right, they made him the clean-up hitter last night. Same result.

Not harsh when it's the truth.

And no, Schwarber shouldn't be batting lead off either.

you must be right, they made him the clean-up hitter last night. Same result.

Not harsh when it's the truth.

And no, Schwarber shouldn't be batting lead off either.
Well, the Phils were a great team last year and are headed for more of the same this year with Schwarber leading off. So, as I mentioned, you would be better off training your guns elsewhere. Cutch doesn’t even make the list of the Pirates’ problems. They don’t have a Major League infield, catcher or third outfielder., for example.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT