ADVERTISEMENT

PIAA Individual Wrestling Championships

Corianne

Mar 3, 2015
Hi,

Just wanted to share this info. I'll be watching the PIAA Individual Wrestling Championships LIVE on PCN this Sat., March 7. Their coverage begins at 1:30 pm Saturday with the AA Individual Championships, followed by the AAA Individual Championships at 6:30pm.

PCN is only on cable. (See your local channel here.) Those without cable can watch online or on the PCN Select mobile app (free download) with a PCN Select Subscription. Daily subscription passes are active immediately upon registration and $9.99, annual passes are $34.99.

Full information is available online at PCNTV.

Any additional questions can be posted here or emailed to me: corianneschrim@pcntv.com

PCN Info

welcome to the board ...

assuming that this is a post from Corianne Schrim, who I believe is the digital content manger at PCN as well as a graduate of The Pennsylvania State University!

in years that I don't make it to States, I enjoy the PCN coverage of the PIAA State Wrestling Championships. The coverage is even more valuable to me when the PIAA and the B1G schedule their respective championships on the same weekend, and I'm scrambling to catch as much of each as I can.

thanks for letting the folks on this board, many of whom live outside of PA but still follow PA high school wrestling, know how they can view this year's States.

Tom

Re: welcome to the board ...

Thanks, Tom! It's me :) (We Are!)

Happy to share this news with everyone and anyone interested in wrestling - we know the nation's best come from PA. What better way to watch them than in the comfort of your home on cable - or on your smartphone!

Originally posted by Corianne:
Hi,

Just wanted to share this info. I'll be watching the PIAA Individual Wrestling Championships LIVE on PCN this Sat., March 7. Their coverage begins at 1:30 pm Saturday with the AA Individual Championships, followed by the AAA Individual Championships at 6:30pm.

PCN is only on cable. (See your local channel here.) Those without cable can watch online or on the PCN Select mobile app (free download) with a PCN Select Subscription. Daily subscription passes are active immediately upon registration and $9.99, annual passes are $34.99.

Full information is available online at PCNTV.

Any additional questions can be posted here or emailed to me: corianneschrim@pcntv.com
Corianne, one question re PCN online for those of us outside PA. Is the streamed coverage archived so that those of us that are at BIGs for instance can watch PIAAs later?

...looks like weather could be a big factor in Hershey on Friday...

...I clearly remember many years ago driving out to Hershey on a Wednesday night when a blizzard

was coming...parking in the lot at 9 PM...sleeping in my car in a sleeping bag...and waking up to

about 8 inches of snow in the morning..

wowzer .... only time I tried something like that ...

I remember waking up and not being able to see anything, and then discovering that I had to use an ice scraper on the inside of the car, as well as the outside. Not a problem with the doors, but a PITA on the front and rear windshield on the interior.

Tom

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT