ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State hockey in Phoenix tonight and tomorrow night

21 East

Aug 29, 2002
If you live in Phoenix or happen to be visiting this weekend, it’s a rare opportunity to see Penn State live. The men’s hockey team is playing ASU at Glendale Arena tonight at 8:00 and tomorrow night at 7:00. As of last night tickets were still available, including $50 on the glass and as low as $15 for others. If you’re viewing the stadium seating chart on the TicketMaster website, I think the Penn State attack twice side is the right side, although I’m not 100% certain of that. Also, I think the labels it has for home and away teams are wrong. Those labels are for Coyotes games and I think ASU is different.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
If you live in Phoenix or happen to be visiting this weekend, it’s a rare opportunity to see Penn State live. The men’s hockey team is playing ASU at Glendale Arena tonight at 8:00 and tomorrow night at 7:00. As of last night tickets were still available, including $50 on the glass and as low as $15 for others. If you’re viewing the stadium seating chart on the TicketMaster website, I think the Penn State attack twice side is the right side, although I’m not 100% certain of that. Also, I think the labels it has for home and away teams are wrong. Those labels are for Coyotes games and I think ASU is different.

If you don't live in Phoenix, the game is available for streaming from the Pac12 network. I'm pretty sure that, if you are a Comcast Xfinity subscriber, you will be able to stream it.

I’m watching on xfinity now streaming on my big screen - tuned to Pac12. 0-0 tie at the end of the first period. Technology is wonderful sometimes, who knew? Smirnoff isn’t on the ice tonight. Does anyone know what sort of injury he sustained? Funkey is in goal. As usual we are outshooting our opponent but nothing to show for it yet. We could use 2 wins against the Sun Devils this weekend.

I’m watching on xfinity now streaming on my big screen - tuned to Pac12. 0-0 tie at the end of the first period. Technology is wonderful sometimes, who knew? Smirnoff isn’t on the ice tonight. Does anyone know what sort of injury he sustained? Funkey is in goal. As usual we are outshooting our opponent but nothing to show for it yet. We could use 2 wins against the Sun Devils this weekend.

Not an injury, a non-specified illness, likely mono. He hasn't played in almost a month (last game was Oct 28th).

Last edited:
2-0 at the end of two on two goals by frosh Evan Barratt, his first two collegiate goals. Chris Funkey in goal and tossing a shutout so far.

Reactions: NittanyLionFan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT