ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Philadelphia too rough for Hitchhiking Robot

What? Drunk Santa got hit with snowballs. The robot was literally torn limb from limb. I'd rather be Santa.

Santa wasn't drunk. He was some teenager that the Eagles pulled out of the stands because the Santa they hired didn't show up.

Santa wasn't drunk. He was some teenager that the Eagles pulled out of the stands because the Santa they hired didn't show up.

I hate to break the news to you, but everyone at Eagles games is drunk.

I wasn't there, so I don't know for sure. Only snowball incident I've ever witnessed at a game was in the end zone of Beaver Stadium in 1995. Loved it.

The City of Brotherly Love.......it must have to do with rainbows and lollipops.

Bottom line: If they want some "San Franciso or bust" robot to make it through Philly, they're gonna have to build a tougher robot. No yellow-Welly-wearing wussies allowed.

Philadelphia leading the campaign against the rise of the machines. Fighting Skynet one crappy hitchhiking robot at a time.

When I saw that story on the news I LMAO! No way any hitchhiking robot will EVER make it through Philly unscathed. How the He!! did he get into Philly anyway. He should have went west towards Pittsburgh.

Reactions: simons96
I want to know more details. Where in Philly? If it was hitch hiking who was the last to pick it up and where was it picked up? I bet it was some where in New Jersey and dumped in Philly

Will Smith is from Philly. He had the lead role in a movie named "Hitch." Will also had the lead role in a movie named "I Robot" where the robots were bad. Ergo, the Hitchbot had to die.

Apparently, Hitchbot is gonna be reanimated and put back into action once more. Read it in the news today. Hitchbot and Jon Snow will have something in common.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT