ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - tOSU 2020 Game Thread

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
please use this thread for pre-game, in-game, and post-game discussion.

when responding to another post, please use the Quote function.

We Are ...

- sorry to be missing a true whiteout experience, both in-person and on TV
- interested to see how PSU responds to a disappointing 1st game
- curious to see how both teams attack each other, as there have been some epic battles between these to teams in recent years
- disappointed that this game is taking place on Halloween. Kids, if you knock on my door, I may not be in a rush to answer it if there's a big play that just took place, or an important play about to take place
- looking forward to PSU's play giving us a lot of reason to celebrate this evening

... Penn State!!!!

Full moon, Halloween, clocks get set back at 2 am tonight, an ongoing pandemic making the stadium basically empty ... so much craziness.

@Midnighter -- here's hoping that the bar is open, and we're drinking to celebrate, and not to drown our sorrows.

please use this thread for pre-game, in-game, and post-game discussion.

when responding to another post, please use the Quote function.

We Are ...

- sorry to be missing a true whiteout experience, both in-person and on TV
- interested to see how PSU responds to a disappointing 1st game
- curious to see how both teams attack each other, as there have been some epic battles between these to teams in recent years
- disappointed that this game is taking place on Halloween. Kids, if you knock on my door, I may not be in a rush to answer it if there's a big play that just took place, or an important play about to take place
- looking forward to PSU's play giving us a lot of reason to celebrate this evening

... Penn State!!!!

Full moon, Halloween, clocks get set back at 2 am tonight, an ongoing pandemic making the stadium basically empty ... so much craziness.

@Midnighter -- here's hoping that the bar is open, and we're drinking to celebrate, and not to drown our sorrows.

Oh, the Midnighter Bar mixologist is already at work....and we will be celebrating a win!

Any sightings of the King ad Buck this year? I miss his game day reports.

Last edited:
Any sights of the King ad Buck this year? I miss his game day reports.

Nothing this year. It's been several years since he stopped by the board. He often would post (not always) when he was visiting State College for a PSU - tOSU game, but obviously, that's not happening this year.

Reactions: AtlantaLion
Midnighter Bar 'White Out' Specials! Pace yourselves ladies and gents so you can show up for the after party! Remember to tip your waiters and bar staff - they're hard working college kids! Let's go!

tenor.gif

original.gif

The-Bachelorette-Drinking-Game-Becca.gif

1751036139funny-drinking-alcohol-gif-25.gif

tumblr_nxi2vgAcS61ul2o19o1_400.gifv

White Out - Grey Goose Vodka, Cointreau, White Cranberry Juice - $12.50

Blue Moon - Botanist Gin, Dry Vermouth, Blue Curaçao, Lemon Twist - $12.00

Poisonous Nut - Hendrick's Gin, Campari, Sweet Vermouth, Pomegranate Juice, Orange Peel and Pomegranate Arils for garnish - $13.00

Clock Management - Bottle of Johnny Walker Blue Label Ghost and Rare Brora Scotch, Breitling Professional Exospace B55 Black Titanium Blue Rubber Strap Connected Watch - $10,000.00

409 - Old Granddad, Ice - $4.09

Victory Formation - Roederer Crystal Brut, Two Glasses - $500.00

One for Sean - Vodka, Dry Vermouth, Whole Green Olive - Shaken, Not Stirred - On the House

Slainte Mhath!

8885e7227dd991b554ee4eb426b3cb23.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll have a double Clock Management and please send the bill to Jim Harbaugh of Michigan...He's always find a way to lose something important.... 🤣 🤣

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Midnighter Bar 'White Out' Specials! Pace yourselves ladies and gents so you can show up for the after party! Remember to tip your waiters and bar staff - they're hard working college kids! Let's go!

tenor.gif

original.gif

The-Bachelorette-Drinking-Game-Becca.gif

1751036139funny-drinking-alcohol-gif-25.gif

tumblr_nxi2vgAcS61ul2o19o1_400.gifv

White Out - Grey Goose Vodka, Cointreau, White Cranberry Juice - $12.50

Blue Moon - Botanist Gin, Dry Vermouth, Blue Curaçao, Lemon Twist - $12.00

Poisonous Nut - Hendrick's Gin, Campari, Sweet Vermouth, Pomegranate Juice, Orange Peel and Pomegranate Arils for garnish - $13.00

Clock Management - Bottle of Johnny Walker Blue Label Ghost and Rare Brora Scotch, Breitling Professional Exospace B55 Black Titanium Blue Rubber Strap Connected Watch - $10,000.00

409 - Old Granddad, Ice - $4.09

Victory Formation - Roederer Crystal Brut, Two Glasses - $500.00

One for Sean - Vodka, Dry Vermouth, Whole Green Olive - Shaken, Not Stirred - On the House

Slainte Mhath!

8885e7227dd991b554ee4eb426b3cb23.jpg
I'll take a "One for Sean" since they are gratis.. Can my olive also be stuffed with a jalapeño?

Here’s to better execution from Penn State this week. Would love a win but would settle for looking better than a Pop Warner team like last week.

Trying out Axemann Brewery for the first half. Been down here plenty but no idea what the game atmosphere will be like.

Based upon what I saw last week we need to see a lot more of Keyvone Lee and Keandre Smith

Reactions: ftlpsu
Watching the whiteout videos makes me sad.

With all due respect to the players that decided to stay in 2012, it's the 107,000 loyal fans that saved (and make) PSU football.

Reactions: ftlpsu
Not drunk yet..had an Appleton and a Diet Coke at 3PM now on Bud light..got to be in the booth make strategic decisions for the team. Timeouts, punt, or go for it, 1 or 2 points etc....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT