ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Draft (+ Sean Clifford Grievance) Thread

Clifford is a good but not great college QB. He's not as good or as bad as PSU fans claim. He makes some plays, but many will be mistakes in the NFL or will land him in traction.

He has a very good chance of making Green Bay's team, if for no other reason look at Jordan Love's backup (singular). If he doesn't, he'll make the practice squad.

I need whatever drugs this guy is having to see Clifford as the third best qb in the draft lmao. Clifford’s got a weak arm, locks in one receiver and doesn’t progress well, sloppy with his footwork (especially since he doesn’t take any under center), and not as athletic as many athletic as the other 5 qbs taken in the first 3 rounds, i don’t know why you would try to convince yourself otherwise.
Not to mention you made excuses for every football not related to Clifford when I’m sure and i know there are plenty of games that Clifford’s not only made a bone headed mistake but also cost us the game.

You also fail to realize Clifford’s age plays a factor since he seemingly never got exponentially better. So please give me some drugs
I take it you don’t work in the Packers front office.

My Broncos just signed PJ Mustipher as an undrafted free agent. What can you tell me about him? People seem excited about it and many think he should’ve been drafted

Reactions: hlstone and Hotshoe
My Broncos just signed PJ Mustipher as an undrafted free agent. What can you tell me about him? People seem excited about it and many think he should’ve been drafted
Team leader on D. Good DT but nothing spectacular. He blew out his knee (or ankle) in the infamous faking injuries game against the schmucks in Iowa. Came back for his extra year.

Reactions: nitlion6 and zzs006
Team leader on D. Good DT but nothing spectacular. He blew out his knee (or ankle) in the infamous faking injuries game against the schmucks in Iowa. Came back for his extra year.
Was a very good HS wrestler at McDonough, ranked nationally, could've been a D1 starter. National Preps finalist, Ironman finalist (lost to Schultz), made Beast semis (lost to Birchmeier, who started at Navy).

His role in the NFL will be a run stuffer.

Was a very good HS wrestler at McDonough, ranked nationally, could've been a D1 starter. National Preps finalist, Ironman finalist (lost to Schultz), made Beast semis (lost to Birchmeier, who started at Navy).

His role in the NFL will be a run stuffer.
Wrestlers make great football players. Balance and leverage learned in wrestling transfer perfectly to the football field especially in the trenches

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT