ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Roll Call

In a holding pattern at 18 NCAAs. New Granddaughter was born yesterday. Heading to California midweek. That new born is going to be watching a shitload of wrestling. Got to find that YouTube video on proper diaper changing!

When I can't hit Nationals, I always try to attend Big10s. That was fun!

See you all in Philadelphia.

In a holding pattern at 18 NCAAs. New Granddaughter was born yesterday. Heading to California midweek. That new born is going to be watching a shitload of wrestling. Got to find that YouTube video on proper diaper changing!

Congratulations! Exciting times!

Congratulations Brother!

Reactions: 7brwnpsu

I'm not questioning your parenting skills, but your kid could've timed this better.

Seriously, congrats!

At what point did you go, "July, August, September…... February, damn." LOL. Congrats!

Westport - Early recon report: Charbar has good bar-b-que. Kelly's is legit and Westport Ale House, all have Gumby's Seal of Approval. If you find yourself in this part of town, give me a hollar.

Westport - Early recon report: Charbar has good bar-b-que. Kelly's is legit and Westport Ale House, all have Gumby's Seal of Approval. If you find yourself in this part of town, give me a hollar.
Be careful in Westport! It can get rowdy with lots of fights and some random gunfire. Used to be a great place but we don’t go anymore, especially after dark.

Reactions: Gumby79
Still looking at tickets for Saturday... In Omaha house hunting for a military move this week, so now I need to convince the wife it's a good idea to spend less on a house and more on tickets

EDIT: #WINNING. Section 112, Row 13. See you Saturday night... And probably Saturday morning once tickets prices go down (hopefully)

Last edited:
Son and I are at the Holiday Inn Downtown. Suite B23 at T-Mobile!
Grooming Get Ready GIF by MANGOTEETH

Here's another one. A person you believe to be Moriah Marinelli is sitting across the lobby from you. What's your question for her?

I've got, "How much additional time did you spend primping before matches, after you realized B1G network was going to show you more than they showed wrestling?"

Now that I have KYPSW stuff out of the way, it's time to get focused on being there. (Actually, I called Dad Wednesday afternoon to ask if he had packed, yet, because I was considering packing that night.)

We're staying at the Marriott Country Club Plaza. Initially, our seats are in 206, Row 1, 18-19. Any close-by seat mates? Anyone I'll find in the bar?

Let's goooooooo!!
Anyone in town have an extra ticket to the social on Saturday night? There's a young D3 coach that joined our group at the last minute and is interested in going with us. Please text me at three four seven 724 seven six 99 Thanks!

Anyone in town have an extra ticket to the social on Saturday night? There's a young D3 coach that joined our group at the last minute and is interested in going with us. Please text me at three four seven 724 seven six 99 Thanks!
I just checked with one of the travel coordinators. His suggestion was to look on the PSWC ticket exchange.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT