ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Roll Call

pawrestlersintn

Jan 26, 2013
Now that I have KYPSW stuff out of the way, it's time to get focused on being there. (Actually, I called Dad Wednesday afternoon to ask if he had packed, yet, because I was considering packing that night.)

We're staying at the Marriott Country Club Plaza. Initially, our seats are in 206, Row 1, 18-19. Any close-by seat mates? Anyone I'll find in the bar?

Let's goooooooo!!

spongebob squarepants bdsm GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

is this a 5 pt?

Was looking at car rentals at the airport. Flying in Wednesday night. If I pick up a car at 10:30pm Wednesday and return it Sunday morning, it’s $125/day.

If I pick up the car 90 minutes later at midnight (and return at the same time), it’s $65/day.

That’s pretty crazy.

Section 117 Row 7. Staying at the Mariott downtown KC hopefully. But there is drama with that of course. May have lost my reservations due to them “overbooking”! Fingers crossed!

Section 117 Row 7. Staying at the Mariott downtown KC hopefully. But there is drama with that of course. May have lost my reservations due to them “overbooking”! Fingers crossed!
I posted this in another thread...
"Check with PSWC. Email Helen Knerr. Her full name, no spaces, @gmail.com. I heard last night they might still have some rooms available."

Was looking at car rentals at the airport. Flying in Wednesday night. If I pick up a car at 10:30pm Wednesday and return it Sunday morning, it’s $125/day.

If I pick up the car 90 minutes later at midnight (and return at the same time), it’s $65/day.

That’s pretty crazy.
Loews Hotel is 0.4 miles from arena. Why do you want a car?

I've had a hard time finding time for vacations and didn't even think about this, but damn, you guys are going to have a great time and I wish I could be there, for the wrestling and the PSU talk at the bar. I'll be right here holding down the fort.

It was more to get to/from the airport but I am rethinking that now.
Don't forget about parking fees, which will be $30 or more per day. A cab or uber will probably cost about $40-$50 each way so plan for $100 and buy a nice meal or two with your savings, or perhaps a round of drinks for the Iowa fans to give them something to cheer about.

Don't forget about parking fees, which will be $30 or more per day. A cab or uber will probably cost about $40-$50 each way so plan for $100 and buy a nice meal or two with your savings, or perhaps a round of drinks for the Iowa fans to give them something to cheer about.

All great points. I think the rental car idea is a no go.

Reactions: Psalm 1 guy
Now that I have KYPSW stuff out of the way, it's time to get focused on being there. (Actually, I called Dad Wednesday afternoon to ask if he had packed, yet, because I was considering packing that night.)

We're staying at the Marriott Country Club Plaza. Initially, our seats are in 206, Row 1, 18-19. Any close-by seat mates? Anyone I'll find in the bar?

Let's goooooooo!!
My son and I are driving in from Plattsburgh, NY, which gives us just enough time to fill out our brackets. Section 210 row 5, staying at the Marriott CC.

Is there a designated Penn State hang out bar in Kansas City for after the matches? Going to my first championships!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT