ADVERTISEMENT

More Trouble Brewing in Ann Arbor?

MWes11

Apr 22, 2012
Good buddy of mine is a big Michigan fan 🤮 . We are in a group text and he says something else coming out about Michigan soon. He said everyone being very cryptic about it. He said he saw spygate stuff but then the mods on the board said it's not NCAA related, it's a legal issue.

I know we have bigger fish to fry this wknd, but just wanted to pass along this info.

Reactions: Psubiomed
Just going to point out the obvious.

Tom Brady played for New England Patriots and University of Michigan.

Figure it out for yourselves. Pretty obvious.

Last edited:
So now we know that Jimmy has a dedicated army of Michigan Men willing to forego their Saturday’s to watch other teams play. Apparently, they’re equipped with binoculars, cameras, recording devices, decoder rings, secret call signs and cyanide pills in case they’re discovered. I’d laugh it off, if it wasn’t clearly so Jimmy “Harbaughian”.

So now we know that Jimmy has a dedicated army of Michigan Men willing to forego their Saturday’s to watch other teams play. Apparently, they’re equipped with binoculars, cameras, recording devices, decoder rings, secret call signs and cyanide pills in case they’re discovered. I’d laugh it off, if it wasn’t clearly so Jimmy “Harbaughian”.
Jimma and Billy Belichick have the secret handshake going. Jimma takes over for the Cheatriots.

humor me, how could reviewing game tape reveal anything?
Keep defending..I would ask why does NCAA have a hair up its rear for Jim? Clearly he is in their cross-sights..like Pete Carroll bc where there was success, there was a load of cheating apparently. Michigan is a amoral, scum athletic program. We know it from Fab 5, Bo/Anderson scandal and now Harbaugh cheating. It goes much worse though NCAA can't say it now and upset football money. They are painting the case against him and telling him to leave.

Sign stealing. Lots of smoke here
Actually, sign stealing isn't illegal. The illegal part here is the in person scouting. You cannot scout an in-season opponent in person for any reason.

Sign stealing is a crappy thing to do. I don't have a huge issue with it if your coaches/analysts catch something on film and/or during a game, but, for example, Clemson (when Venables was DC) supposedly had a army of people who were looking at signs both on film and during games. It makes it a ton easier to have a good defense when you know exactly what play is coming.

Keep defending..I would ask why does NCAA have a hair up its rear for Jim? Clearly he is in their cross-sights..like Pete Carroll bc where there was success, there was a load of cheating apparently. Michigan is a amoral, scum athletic program. We know it from Fab 5, Bo/Anderson scandal and now Harbaugh cheating. It goes much worse though NCAA can't say it now and upset football money. They are painting the case against him and telling him to leave.

Actually, sign stealing isn't illegal. The illegal part here is the in person scouting. You cannot scout an in-season opponent in person for any reason.

Sign stealing is a crappy thing to do. I don't have a huge issue with it if your coaches/analysts catch something on film and/or during a game, but, for example, Clemson (when Venables was DC) supposedly had a army of people who were looking at signs both on film and during games. It makes it a ton easier to have a good defense when you know exactly what play is coming.
maybe the ncaa didn't like him bringing up the idea of revenue sharing with the players?...you tell me, be honest, does the ncaa have a track record that makes sense?.

maybe the ncaa didn't like him bringing up the idea of revenue sharing with the players?...you tell me, be honest, does the ncaa have a track record that makes sense?.
He brought it up? Huh? Franklin said it earlier than Jim. In April, "revenue sharing is coming and the sooner they do it the better" Try again. Jim is corrupt and was a bum up until 2021. Cheating in 2021 - 2023 apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: Westcoast24
once again, just allegations at this point..although, i do see a pattern of the ncaa leaking what they choose to, violating their own rules..are they stealing signs?..don't know, don't care, part of the game...

Has anyone inventoried the garbage cans?

Reactions: LeatherHelmets
Not sure who these people are but knowing a play isn't proof of anything illegal. If you want enough film you're going to be able to determine some plays which is why teams throw in run, pass, play-action of the same set. If Michigan is stealing signs that's not even illegal.

It's got to be something else if it's actually a big deal.

Also, doesn't Michigan State have bigger issues?

We used to have the Buckeye Rapid Reaction EMail Force come here to defend the honor of Ahia State whenever their program was discussed with anything other than complete sycophancy.

There seems to now be a nascent Wolverine Rapid Reaction Email Force forming. Their defensiveness reminds me of the great Nathan Thurm:

correct, but many are upset about sign stealing for some reason....
It is a problem if electronic equipment is used to record to inform players or coaches of signals during games. Check out the cbs story about this.

They have only won one bowl game since 2016. That is because there’s limited scouting not knowing your opponent. What a bunch of losers at Michigan.
Can we please stop pretending bowl games mean anything? The loss to TCU means something (a ton) but losing a bowl game is completely irrelevant especially with kids opting out.

correct, but many are upset about sign stealing for some reason....
Teams can do all the sign stealing they want. More power to them. However it’s impermissible to utilize electronic devices, and/or obtain said information from individuals not directly employed by the university. Why is this so difficult for you to understand?
Do other people do it? Possibly, UM was just caught. That doesn’t make it right or UM a victim. Go find another hill to die on.

Reactions: bison13
Can we please stop pretending bowl games mean anything? The loss to TCU means something (a ton) but losing a bowl game is completely irrelevant especially with kids opting out.
I know it's hard for you to understand when people are pointing out how A leads to B so you might want to sit this one out.

Your opinion on bowl games is irrelevant. If you don’t think that the bowl game is important to the team or the coaching staff, you are deluding yourself . What is relevant is seeing a pattern of Michigan winning games versus opponents they know and can “scout” via the nature of these allegations and losing against opponents they cannot “scout.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT