ADVERTISEMENT

Mat Scouts has Penn State at 170 Points

Never mind guys, Ski thinks its too early

Hopefully he lets us know when its time.
You can set it up for GIA to talk about 170 predictions with PSU the way we talk about 150 predictions for Iowa. Go right ahead. Your prediction right now is going to make all the difference. We are counting on you!

170 out of a possible 300 is 57%, that is F. Cael needs to pick it up.

If grading on a heavy curve, give it a B-.

You can set it up for GIA to talk about 170 predictions with PSU the way we talk about 150 predictions for Iowa. Go right ahead. Your prediction right now is going to make all the difference. We are counting on you!
I couldnt care less what “gia“ thinks or says. I dont even look at that shitshow and despite them having a couple decent posters over here I just wish they would all GTFO.

What's GIA/"gia"? Is that another message board or a person posting on a different message board or something else? I've seen it mentioned before, but I still don't know what/who it is. Lol. TIA!

What's GIA/"gia"? Is that another message board or a person posting on a different message board or something else? I've seen it mentioned before, but I still don't know what/who it is. Lol. TIA!
It’s the Iowa board on Rivals. Our board is Happy Valley Insiders, theirs is Go Iowa Awesome.

Reactions: SlipperyPete12
The Ancestral home of Ironturd.
evil-laugh-dr-john-zoidberg.gif

And a never ending dumpster fire,

55C9D884CCEE2D0406E171BB3B7DF9DF60CDA2AC

Last edited:
It’s the Iowa board on Rivals. Our board is Happy Valley Insiders, theirs is Go Iowa Awesome.
Seriously? Go Iowa Awesome? Who came up with that? Lol. I thought it was called Hawkeye Report. GIA sounds like something a 3rd grader thought up while eating a bowl of Fruit Loops, but I think they forgot a comma & it should be more like:

Go, Iowa Awesome
or
Go Iowa, Awesome

If we can't guess, muse, speculate, theorize, and surmise about the future, whatever are we going to do?
Go for it. I was just trying to say that maybe it is too early to know with the freshman still relatively unproven, so pump the brakes on 170. I wasn't trying to shut anyone down and I don't know why it was taken that way. I get that Willie needs to deliver content. Ignore me and speculate away.

Go for it. I was just trying to say that maybe it is too early to know with the freshman still relatively unproven, so pump the brakes on 170. I wasn't trying to shut anyone down and I don't know why it was taken that way. I get that Willie needs to deliver content. Ignore me and speculate away.
Lighten up Francis.

Seriously? Go Iowa Awesome? Who came up with that? Lol. I thought it was called Hawkeye Report. GIA sounds like something a 3rd grader thought up while eating a bowl of Fruit Loops, but I think they forgot a comma & it should be more like:

Go, Iowa Awesome
or
Go Iowa, Awesome
Also forgot a few words:

Go Iowa, Awesome, And Take Ohio State With You

well it's hard to believe but this team could be PSU best ever!
Apparently Cael inc is getting better with time and experience. Their competitors just can’t keep up with the pace of the opportunities/growth this team is continuously experiencing.

Go, Iowa Awesome
or
Go Iowa, Awesome
HVI sounds like an STD

HVI sounds like an STD
Well, that's funny & true, but at least HVI means something. Happy Valley Insider implies that there is inside information from Happy Valley, or PSU.

What does GIA even mean? It doesn't provide any information or implication about what it actually represents. It just sounds like the football rally cry of fanboy teenagers who found someone to buy them a bottle of Maddog 20/20, and now realize how much better their life in Iowa is when they're drunk. Go Iowa, Awesome! Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: johnstownsteel

Go, Iowa Awesome
or
Go Iowa, Awesome
In Iowa-talk, awesome can be translated into ‘consistently second or third best’

I don't see any other fanbases repeatedly make fun of her for that moment of pain she was experiencing. Do you?
I mean, we just laugh at it because what she did was so absurd that it’s hilarious. I hope she can look back and laugh at the absurdity of it, too.

You, on the other hand, still joke about locked doors on Sandusky’s shower when there was nothing actually funny about that ever.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT