ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa at Nebraska: Who ya got?

Hungry Gas GIF by Ana Armendariz

Kerks speed will kill him. He'll approach it like he did in those matches where he beat Mason a couple years ago.
Yeah I agree with you. But he didn’t shoot underneath Parris in those matches. He’ll do fine if he stays with the same strategy against the really big guys.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
That’s on Nebraska then. Iowa went out and took care of business and they deserve credit.
I agree. Iowa always wrestles tough and can wear out their opponents with heavy hands (and pushing)... but it works and Nebbie couldn't keep up after the 1st period
Brands show beforehand .... Manning always, seemingly, crying/screaming on the sidelines,... I don't know, I think a little more conservative approach wouldn't hurt in either case...

You are easy to find fault with. We will see tomorrow if that pick is correct.

Yes, Iowa can, and probably will, win the dual meet, but I don't believe I have seen it from Franek yet how he is beating Robb outside of Carver.
Nailed it

Congrats to Iowa tonight. The matches were competitive for the most part. After Teske lost....I thought Nebraska was in the driver's seat. Iowa took it back. They earned it. Not upset that Glazier won. Hard working, Bleeds Iowa and definitely contributed to the fact that we will not have to watch the AJ show(off) this year. I have no issues if he finishes 2nd this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT