ADVERTISEMENT

Hack had a pretty dramatic physical transformation since he arrived

uppermaclion

Sep 6, 2005
Saw this pic on the other site. Compared to how he looked as a true freshman, this is quite dramatic. He looked much more physically matured last season, but looks to have taken another step.

You know - if things don't work out at the quarterback position, I bet he would make a good linebacker....like that Kelly kid who ended up playing QB at Miami. He probably would have been a good linebacker too.
He looks great! No doubt if he has a good year he will be on Mel Kiper's Hyped board

Last edited:
images
Saw this pic on the other site. Compared to how he looked as a true freshman, this is quite dramatic. He looked much more physically matured last season, but looks to have taken another step.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...V718SmHWCs0KobWgXXhsoisiLQCOChUN2-Ka8hoIem33l

He looks like his entrance music just hit and he's on the way down to the ring to open a can a whoop-a$$.

It shouldn't hurt. His endurance will improve, he'll take hits more in stride. I'm sure the coaches are watching him like a hawk and that they fully believe that this kind of muscular growth won't screw up his mechanics.

You know - if things don't work out at the quarterback position, I bet he would make a good linebacker....like that Kelly kid who ended up playing QB at Miami. He probably would have been a good linebacker too.
I wish to God he would have been at linebacker in 1979 and in 1981 lmao.

You all got it wrong, it's the yoga that's got him all pumped up...

Thank the Lord for Ro's sig pic in this thread. I can confirm I am still straight.
Lol...I was thinking the same thing reading this thread. I was going to suggest a rainbow flag for a few guys sig pic.

The elite 11 is a unique opportunity for Hack to do some scouting and recruiting (unofficial of course) for PSU. His invitation to coach is a tribute to his mastery of the technical and mental aspects of the position.

The "buzz" from the Elite 11 about Hack is all very positive. People seem very impressed, not surprisingly, even though he's just there as a counselor and not a participant. He's really a great representative of PSU. We're lucky to have him. I hope CJF takes him to Big 10 media days this year. Tradition seems to dictate (for PSU at least) that seniors are taken to that, but this may be his last chance...:(

That yoga picture was posted yesterday (July 6th). When was the photo actually taken? He looks nowhere near as ripped there as in the photo in the first post in this thread. Was the photo in the first post photoshopped? Is he really so huge now?

Also, who is that next to him in the yoga picture? Whoever he is, he looks like Hackenberg.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT