ADVERTISEMENT

G-League Ingnite ceasing operations...

If anyone truly thinks college football and college basketball aren't stronger than ever you aren't paying attention.
Some things are biggest right before the fall. Time will tell, but I think fan interest lags changes.

Some things are biggest right before the fall. Time will tell, but I think fan interest lags changes.
Ratings suggest otherwise and I think even most that hate the portal, NIL and the expanded playoff accept the fact the ratings for the playoffs is going to be insane. It might be changing but there's no fall coming.

These sports will only thrive because of gambling. The true/traditional fans are dwindling.
How so? You realize they're not making changes for those of us 50 or older. We're irrelevant. This is about the younger generation. We're not going anywhere and, if some do stop watching, they dont care because we're not going to be around for ever.
As much as people here complain 99% will keeping watching Penn State. The true die hards fans will keep watching all of college football. The ones that love Penn State but have hated college football since Paterno was fired will continue their thing as well. Very little in terms of viewership is changing.
And if they're focused on betting, which almost everyone does now as young as HS, isn't that genius?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT