ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari in Black and Gold

428708931_10222990452133290_1971142807579243738_n.jpg
Which one of you is giving this family NIL $'s to continually drag the once great Iowa Wrestling program through the mud. We got Willie doing the recruiting side, but someone took it to a level above on the anti-recruiting side. This is death by 1000 paper cut nasty type of work

Reactions: danoftw
You're REALLY overestimating their intelligence.

Maybe. I just have a hard time believing they are that stupid, but they appear to prove me wrong with each passing month.

The Iowa coaches still won’t cut ties with them apparently? They’re still buying time hoping the heat dissipates and they can sneak them on to the team next year instead of showing them the door?

Maybe. I just have a hard time believing they are that stupid, but they appear to prove me wrong with each passing month.

The Iowa coaches still won’t cut ties with them apparently? They’re still buying time hoping the heat dissipates and they can sneak them on to the team next year instead of showing them the door?
Apparently Anthony is applying to wrestle at Prison University. It's a pretty select group that can attain the standards required to get in but Anthony seems to be acquiring the necessary credits. I sincerely hope for all of us that he gets in, and soon.

According to MSU158, Anthony needs to be cut for this incident, not for the alleged robbery, burgulary and assault but because he is always caught in a bad crowd, like the guy with 2 black eyes Bunji Fretwell

"You also have a guy in Bunji who defrauded the elderly amongst others. His credibility is sorely lacking. Mind you, I do now think there is too much baggage with Anthony because he seems to always put himself in bad situations regardless of the level of actual wrong doing…"

• Wow
Reactions: hlstone
According to MSU158, Anthony needs to be cut for this incident, not for the alleged robbery, burgulary and assault but because he is always caught in a bad crowd, like the guy with 2 black eyes Bunji Fretwell

"You also have a guy in Bunji who defrauded the elderly amongst others. His credibility is sorely lacking. Mind you, I do now think there is too much baggage with Anthony because he seems to always put himself in bad situations regardless of the level of actual wrong doing…"
Is MSU a Michigan State or Iowa fan? Or is he like Corby, swearing he's just a fan of wrestling?

I don't think any Iowa fan cares about him particularly, just the idea that if they lose him, they lose AJ and Angelo.
The more stupid shit AJ and Anthony do (and there appears to be no end to it), the more likely it is that Angelo will stay even if his brothers are kicked out for good. This is true because (1) it's more likely he'll recognize that he's better off without them (and that Iowa is the best offer he's going to get for his own career) and (2) there will be fewer options for daddy to negotiate to take all three (and nowhere good). For Angelo, it's going to be stay at Iowa without the other two or wrestle as a family at some junior college (or in prison).

Hey, do I need to remind you guys again that the Ferraris are about as attached to Penn State as they are Iowa!!! Seriously, why the obsession with the Hawks?!?!

#Eatitturk
#Hesjustfunnin
duhh they train at iowa LOL maybe tom will let them live in his basement!

Okay, so the lack of real information was driving me nuts so I went looking for the criminal cases supposedly at issue. I wasn't able to find anything in the Orange County or Hillsborough County databases, but those incidents are more recent, so it's likely that they're simply not there... yet. But the Orange County case alleges Battery and the Hillsborough alleges Robbery.

I was able to find, though, in the Pinellas County docket, documentation on an arrest, indictment, and eventual no contest plea for Anthony Ferrari for petty theft. The documents contain a lot of info that should have been redacted, but I'm too tired to redact now so I'll do so sometime this weekend, and post those docs then by editing this post. But I will summarize what's there.

Per an "Information," which is essentially a grand-jury-less indictment, on March 23, 2023, Anthony Ferrari "unlawfully obtained" the property of another, namely watches / t-shirt / shoes / sunglasses valued between $100 > $750 from [name withheld] in violation of FL Statute 812.014(2)(e).

The Information lists a Tampa address for Ferrari. Ferrari then failed to appear for the arraignment, after which time a warrant was issued for his arrest. In a subsequently-filed motion to withdraw the warrant, he claimed to have found out about the warrant when he was pulled over in a traffic stop in Iowa in November 2023.

In early December he gets a FL lawyer and attorney, who appears, kills the warrant, and gets the matter put on the docket for a pre-trial hearing.

Ferrari then pleads (in absentia, i.e., remotely--from Iowa) No Contest on January 6, 2024.

On January 12, 2024, the court accepts the plea and orders Ferrari to pay court costs and restitution of $820 to [name withheld].

Okay, so the lack of real information was driving me nuts so I went looking for the criminal cases supposedly at issue. I wasn't able to find anything in the Orange County or Hillsborough County databases, but those incidents are more recent, so it's likely that they're simply not there... yet. But the Orange County case alleges Battery and the Hillsborough alleges Robbery.

I was able to find, though, in the Pinellas County docket, documentation on an arrest, indictment, and eventual no contest plea for Anthony Ferrari for petty theft. The documents contain a lot of info that should have been redacted, but I'm too tired to redact now so I'll do so sometime this weekend, and post those docs then by editing this post. But I will summarize what's there.

Per an "Information," which is essentially a grand-jury-less indictment, on March 23, 2023, Anthony Ferrari "unlawfully obtained" the property of another, namely watches / t-shirt / shoes / sunglasses valued between $100 > $750 from [name withheld] in violation of FL Statute 812.014(2)(e).

The Information lists a Tampa address for Ferrari. Ferrari then failed to appear for the arraignment, after which time a warrant was issued for his arrest. In a subsequently-filed motion to withdraw the warrant, he claimed to have found out about the warrant when he was pulled over in a traffic stop in Iowa in November 2023.

In early December he gets a FL lawyer and attorney, who appears, kills the warrant, and gets the matter put on the docket for a pre-trial hearing.

Ferrari then pleads (in absentia, i.e., remotely--from Iowa) No Contest on January 6, 2024.

On January 12, 2024, the court accepts the plea and orders Ferrari to pay court costs and restitution of $820 to [name withheld].
Wow! That's impressive research. Are you a lawyer?

Reactions: Pitchfork Rebel
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT