ADVERTISEMENT

duhO$U WR Kaleb Brown apparently entered the Portal yesterday on the last day it was open.

He's in another world and impossible to have an open conversation with - especially anything OSU when he just goes off the rails. If you disagree with him, you're automatically tagged an OSU fanboy
This 100% even though I regularly post on the ND board - well used to in the past - he's tagged me as OSU and seriously, I post pro-OSU stuff just because I know it will derail him. I guess I shouldn't do that

Reactions: LandoComando
He was on an ATV. Literally no one cares other than a handful of people here. Might hurt him if he wants to be a HC but zero impact in his current role

Really? Then why did this National Sports Journalist write this story:

The B1G 10: Ohio State faces a serious issue with top assistant Brian Hartline

Clearly, your typical blowhard generalization/rationalization that only a handful of people here are the only people that care is more of your troll, asshole bullshit.

Really? Then why did this National Sports Journalist write this story:

The B1G 10: Ohio State faces a serious issue with top assistant Brian Hartline

Clearly, your typical blowhard generalization/rationalization that only a handful of people here are the only people that care is more of your troll, asshole bullshit.
That was 2 weeks ago when the incident was still fresh--it's now an afterthought.
It's only a handful of people here who care and even less outside

That was 2 weeks ago when the incident was still fresh--it's now an afterthought.

More of your moronic gibberish... Of course it was written right after the incident dumbass, what on earth does that have to do with the topic being discussed??? The National Writer diametrically disagrees with your opinion - and he has nothing to do with this site idiot. You say, "It's no big deal.". This syndicated Sports Journalist says the diametric opposite: "

Ohio State faces a serious issue with top assistant Brian Hartline.".​

More of your moronic gibberish... Of course it was written right after the incident dumbass, what on earth does that have to do with the topic being discussed??? The National Writer diametrically disagrees with your opinion - and he has nothing to do with this site idiot. You say, "It's no big deal.". This syndicated Sports Journalist says the diametric opposite: "

Ohio State faces a serious issue with top assistant Brian Hartline.".​

And since then is it still being discussed or did everyone nationally move on because it doesn't matter?
National writers, like the media in general, will write about anything that gets hits. Do you need links to everything said about Paterno following the Sandusky news or do you realize they were just writing nonsense, like this, for hits? Or is that different because it was about Penn State?
So, either the national media is right about both or you're wrong.

My home board is the MGoBlog board as I have thousands of posts over there over several years and yes, I really am a Michigan fan but I'll switch my tune on different boards. Here's the board address for the board - https://mgoblog.com/mgoboard

When the Hartline story broke many went off the rails initially but as the details started coming out about wrecking on his own property, most just labeled him as an idiot - he didn't put the public in harms way but did use public funds by calling the emergency people. he should volunteer to pay all of the expenses back. There were pretty much threads on all of the B1G boards but didn't last more than a day or two. Pretty much a non-issue even though he acted like a dumbass on private property. For whatever reason, it's still a topic here.

And no Online Personna, I'm not an OSU fanboy no matter how hard you try. Heck, I've even been labeled as a Husker "fanboy" on the Iowa Rivals site and on and on with other websites but I just have fun up to the point of getting kicked off, Try it sometime and for God's sakes, quit bringing up the sexual BS on this site

Last edited:
My home board is the MGoBlog board as I have thousands of posts over there over several years and yes, I really am a Michigan fan but I'll switch my tune on different boards. Here's the board address for the board - https://mgoblog.com/mgoboard

When the Hartline story broke many went off the rails initially but as the details started coming out about wrecking on his own property, most just labeled him as an idiot - he didn't put the public in harms way but did use public funds by calling the emergency people. he should volunteer to pay all of the expenses back. There were pretty much threads on all of the B1G boards but didn't last more than a day or two. Pretty much a non-issue even though he acted like a dumbass on private property

And no Online Personna, I'm not an OSU fanboy no matter how hard you try. Heck, I've even been labeled as a Husker "fanboy" on the Iowa Rivals site and on and on with other websites but I just have fun up to the point of getting kicked off, Try it sometime and for God's sakes, quit bringing up the sexual BS on this site
People always overreact at first instead of waiting for the information to become available. Then the sane people go "oh yeah okay" and move on. Those that feel inferior, like 2 people in this thread, can't let it go because if we lose they need to hang onto something like "They have a WR coach that's a drunk--we would never allow that".

Also, that article was written by Matt Hayes--the only time I know about Matt Hayes is that he hates Urban Meyer more than I hate biased fans--which tells you a lot.

Also, that article was written by Matt Hayes--the only time I know about Matt Hayes is that he hates Urban Meyer more than I hate biased fans--which tells you a lot.
Yep, Matt Hayes to a degree and especially Brett McMurphy are anti-OSU and I believe it was McMurphy who broke the Meyer - Zach Smith story. They're very well liked on the Michigan boards 😀😀

He admitted to had been drinking before...he never said how much. Was it two beers or was it 12 beers? Secondly I imagine the majority of this board have operated a motor vehicle while drinking on private property. Ever have a beer golfing while driving a golf cart? Technically you can get a DUI on that but do you see the cops patrolling the golf course?
I don't golf. Just never took to it. I have an uncorrectable baseball swing. I can actually drive it more accurately Happy Gilmore style than if I were trying for real.

So I take it the wrestlers that go to PSU's stacked room are making a big mistake risking not starting there while they could start most anywhere else? Some of you sound like Iowa wrestling fans here, always crying about OSU.

Yep, Matt Hayes to a degree and especially Brett McMurphy are anti-OSU and I believe it was McMurphy who broke the Meyer - Zach Smith story. They're very well liked on the Michigan boards 😀😀
And apparently Penn State boards lol

So I take it the wrestlers that go to PSU's stacked room are making a big mistake risking not starting there while they could start most anywhere else? Some of you sound like Iowa wrestling fans here, always crying about OSU.
Thank you! This nonsense of "go where you'll play" is illogical. It's people that are frustrated that Georgia, Bama, Ohio State, etc dominate recruiting ignoring the fact Penn State recruits every top kid in wrestling.

Excellent point. I follow college wrestling a little but I do know that if I was an outstanding national HS wrestler, the very 1st school I would look at is PSU even if I had to wait my turn. To say PSU has dominated over the last few years - decade would be an huge understatement

He's in another world and impossible to have an open conversation with - especially anything OSU when he just goes off the rails. If you disagree with him, you're automatically tagged an OSU fanboy
Except we know that you as well as the fake ND and fake Michigan posters are buckeyes. Your posting history proves it. You posted your scoop on Kaleb Brown's recruiting. You posted what the buckeyes are thinking about their QB competition. You quoted Eleven Warriors in projecting the buckeyes 2024 draft picks. You discussed details of Fleming's situation in that thread including injury background a quote of the WR depth chart from Eleven Warriors and details on the emergence of Tate. You corrected another poster that left out Egbuka from their list of Ohio St receivers. You corrected another poster about Joe Burrows position on Ohio St's depth chart prior to transferring. You bragged about Ohio St's academic ranking being higher than PSU. You admit that you don't have a dog in this fight when commenting on PSU's basketball hire.

Almost all of your 400 posts are related to Ohio St, ON A PSU SITE. Yes, you are an Ohio St fanboy.

Reactions: MacNit07
Thank you! This nonsense of "go where you'll play" is illogical. It's people that are frustrated that Georgia, Bama, Ohio State, etc dominate recruiting ignoring the fact Penn State recruits every top kid in wrestling.
True to a point but it's not like PSU and UM are the sisters of the poor in recruiting. Both schools recruit in the next 4 to 5 schools behind those you mentioned and have enough talent to beat those teams - as the Wolves have done the last 2 years with OSU. And look at the heartbreakers that PSU has lost to OSU in the Franklin era. Didn't PSU lose a couple of one-point games in back to back years? The recruiting and talent is there for both UM and PSU.

Except we know that you as well as the fake ND and fake Michigan posters are buckeyes. Your posting history proves it. You posted your scoop on Kaleb Brown's recruiting. You posted what the buckeyes are thinking about their QB competition. You quoted Eleven Warriors in projecting the buckeyes 2024 draft picks. You discussed details of Fleming's situation in that thread including injury background a quote of the WR depth chart from Eleven Warriors and details on the emergence of Tate. You corrected another poster that left out Egbuka from their list of Ohio St receivers. You corrected another poster about Joe Burrows position on Ohio St's depth chart prior to transferring. You bragged about Ohio St's academic ranking being higher than PSU. You admit that you don't have a dog in this fight when commenting on PSU's basketball hire.

Almost all of your 400 posts are related to Ohio St, ON A PSU SITE. Yes, you are an Ohio St fanboy.
Why is everybody an OSU fan that disagrees with you ? Do you ever think that maybe they know that anything pro OSU will turn you ballistic?

Why is everybody an OSU fan that disagrees with you ? Do you ever think that maybe they know that anything pro OSU will turn you ballistic?
They aren't. Many disagree with me that aren't. You, the guy that pretends to be a ND fan, and this rrdd2021 fanboy clearly are. You show up in every thread where Ohio St is mentioned and you 100% take a Ohio St fanboy position even if it means defending patterns of serious crimes within the program.

I know some like you shtick about over the top Michigan predictions and think it's funny. What I think is funny is an Ohio St fanboy pretending to be a Michigan poster making over the to predictions and then watching Michigan absolutely manhandle Ohio St year after year now. Now that's some funny stuff there.

Reactions: MacNit07

Maybe because anything pro OSU will irritate you ? BTW, how many OSU threads - ON THIS PSU SITE - have you started or contributed to ?

They aren't. Many disagree with me that aren't. You, the guy that pretends to be a ND fan, and this rrdd2021 fanboy clearly are. You show up in every thread where Ohio St is mentioned and you 100% take a Ohio St fanboy position even if it means defending patterns of serious crimes within the program.

I know some like you shtick about over the top Michigan predictions and think it's funny. What I think is funny is an Ohio St fanboy pretending to be a Michigan poster making over the to predictions and then watching Michigan absolutely manhandle Ohio St year after year now. Now that's some funny stuff there.
Look, I travel all of the Rivals - B1G boards and read many of the articles. The ND and PSU sites are the ones I contribute to the most and why this one? Because I know anything pro OSU will send you over the top and many of those OSU threads are started by you.

I saw this thread and started reading as I know the Irish are looking hard at Kaleb Brown it came down to ND and OSU as he is from Chicago's St Rita. In your very 1st post you note how Hartline has a drinking and driving problem. Everybody else is talking football. My question: why wouldn't people try to irritate you? You're obsessed with anything OSU. Bye

Reactions: DUNNELLONFLBUCK
Wolvie, please stop F’ing around. You know GD well that you’re not a UM or a Buckeye fan. Come clean, you’re really Rutgersal.

• Haha
Reactions: lazydave841
Wolvie, please stop F’ing around. You know GD well that you’re not a UM or a Buckeye fan. Come clean, you’re really Rutgersal.
Not so sure, I've seen him on the ND boards pumping Michigan. He's sort of like a hit and run type person

:) These boards are a blast. They really get bent out of shape on the Iowa and Nebraska boards. Who's Rutgers Al ? :)

Not so sure, I've seen him on the ND boards pumping Michigan. He's sort of like a hit and run type person
Lighten up there Irish. I’m just busting my old pal Wolvies balls. No need to run a DNA scan to confirm his team(s) of choice.

Over and out. On to greener pastures - the ND, Iowa and Nebraska boards.

Seriously, Personna, you need to give up the "sexual misconduct" stuff. Not a good look for PSU, OSU, UM and MSU fans. No one wins

:) These boards are a blast. They really get bent out of shape on the Iowa and Nebraska boards. Who's Rutgers Al ? :)
I believe that they banned your ass on the Rutgers board, but if you can go there and read the thread “Rutgers will play in the Rose Bowl in Five Years “. With Rutgers Al’s continuous commentary it’s funnier than a Mel Brooks movie. Or really delusional and sad depending on your opinion of mental illness.

I believe that they banned your ass on the Rutgers board, but if you can go there and read the thread “Rutgers will play in the Rose Bowl in Five Years “. With Rutgers Al’s continuous commentary it’s funnier than a Mel Brooks movie. Or really delusional and sad depending on your opinion of mental illness.
Yeah, I can't post but can read. And yes, they can get delusional over there but it's what makes these boards fun. Come to think of it, I haven't tried to post in awhile. On my way over there. Adios

Nope, still banned from posting on the Rutgers site and now can't read :)

Reactions: Thomas1945
Over and out. On to greener pastures - the ND, Iowa and Nebraska boards.

Seriously, Personna, you need to give up the "sexual misconduct" stuff. Not a good look for PSU, OSU, UM and MSU fans. No one wins
Ohio St had over 2600 sexual assaults they kept quiet for decades while the athletic department knew and actively covered it up. It isn't about winning and it isn't "sexual misconduct". It is 2600 sexual assaults of their own students like the son of this Ohio St fanboy posting as a ND poster.

Keep it quiet? That may be the Ohio St way but at PSU, we don't sweep crimes like that under the rug. That's why Paterno's actions are now the exact NCAA guidance if something like that is ever reported to an employee.

Ohio St had over 2600 sexual assaults they kept quiet for decades while the athletic department knew and actively covered it up. It isn't about winning and it isn't "sexual misconduct". It is 2600 sexual assaults of their own students like the son of this Ohio St fanboy posting as a ND poster.

Keep it quiet? That may be the Ohio St way but at PSU, we don't sweep crimes like that under the rug. That's why Paterno's actions are now the exact NCAA guidance if something like that is ever reported to an employee.
You have to stop...you won't but you need to

You have to stop...you won't but you need to
Yep, and I'm starting to realize there is something wrong with him / her. I'm starting to feel bad about arguing with Personna now. It's almost like it's an obsession-sickness thing. I'm out of here

On and on and on. I think it's safe to say that you have a screw loose.

Yep, and I'm starting to realize there is something wrong with him / her. I'm starting to feel bad about arguing with Personna now. It's almost like it's an obsession-sickness thing. I'm out of here
If you are feeling bad buckeye fanboy, it might be because you are arguing

1) On a PSU board
2) For no consequences for a pattern of serious crimes committed by an Ohio St coach
3) And to not acknowledge or mention over 2600 sexual assaults of Ohio St students and student athletes that Ohio St's entire athletic department covered up for decades.

You may feel bad because you are arguing for positions that are amoral.

2) For no consequences for a pattern of serious crimes committed by an Ohio St coach
This is the same poster that got mad at the staff for posting a story of an incoming preferred walk on that was dropped because of assault charge but yeah "serious crime" is riding an ATV on private property after having a few drinks.

This is the same poster that got mad at the staff for posting a story of an incoming preferred walk on that was dropped because of assault charge but yeah "serious crime" is riding an ATV on private property after having a few drinks.
Seriously, we need to realize what we're dealing with. I truly believe now that he's off his rocker.

Seriously, we need to realize what we're dealing with. I truly believe now that he's off his rocker.
says the Ohio St fanboy who is posting on a PSU site as a Notre Dame fan
Uh Huh Sure GIF

Yes you are. So do we have you in the camp that a 2nd DUI incident that required hospitalization isn't a big deal since it occurred on private property?

Seriously, you wonder why Ohio St players have quotes like Pryor's. They are being taught, no trained, that there are zero consequences to multiple offenses at a crime that kills thousands of innocent people every year. Where is your line? Is it if you find out that Strauss sexually assaulted your own son that you sent to Ohio St in the heyday of their sex scandal? When your son comes and tells you this, do you finally think that there ought to be consequences for crimes committed in that program?
I swear, you get stupider every day

Reactions: knickslions
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT