ADVERTISEMENT

Deshaun Watson, out for the year

Obliviax

Aug 21, 2001
broken bone in his shoulder. Bet quickly!

F--nYJkXUAAvjMw

Serves them right. It was such an obvious bad move to even trade for him and then to give him that ridiculous contract with his history?
I think everyone deserves a second (not a fan)after that it's on them. I've gotten burned to many times to give them any more than that. With that being said, karma does have a way of giving you what you earned!

I don't think Walker us great but playing Watson hasn't been decent at all
Watson has been out most of the year with a rotator cuff injury. But in the last two games he was very good. Against the Ravens, a heck of a team and defense, he was a warrior. He carried the team. They fed off of his competitiveness.

So while he wasn't great, he was improving.

And the "without" means that either PJ Walker or Dorian Thompson-Robinson will start. Current reporting is that DTR will start. He is a rookie from UCLA. He was a fifth-round pick. I am not sure why they are starting him over PJ Walker who played OK previously in starts. DTR started in week two against the ravens and had a QB rating of 25.2.

It was his first NFL start so he was probably overwhelmed and they are now saying that he's come a long way and is much more mentally prepared to start a game. He played great in the preseason. He is very mobile and creative.

My prediction is that PJ Walker is playing by the second half.

I wonder if massages will be part of his rehab plan.
I know its a joke but if you've ever spent any time around a professional sports team, you'd see that what Watson did (allegedly) is far from unusual.

Agreed. And that spans from players to owners!
I was told that the hookers at the NBA all-star game in Vegas made as much in hush money as they did for services rendered. I was also told that the NBA all-star game will never be played in vegas again. lastly, the Knights and Raiders feel that they have a competitive advantage when teams come to town to play them. Opposing coaches, especially from Eastern Time zones are struggling to adjust as they want to fly teams in the day before to keep them out of trouble but the time zone change has created a problem for teams trying to adjust that quickly to the time zone as well as getting time in the domed stadium to feel familiar.

I was told that the hookers at the NBA all-star game in Vegas made as much in hush money as they did for services rendered. I was also told that the NBA all-star game will never be played in vegas again. lastly, the Knights and Raiders feel that they have a competitive advantage when teams come to town to play them. Opposing coaches, especially from Eastern Time zones are struggling to adjust as they want to fly teams in the day before to keep them out of trouble but the time zone change has created a problem for teams trying to adjust that quickly to the time zone as well as getting time in the domed stadium to feel familiar.
I am very much well-behaved in life and do not engage in any of that stuff, but I also believe that if both sides truly consent to that “transaction” then so be it. Does not impact me.

I am very much well-behaved in life and do not engage in any of that stuff, but I also believe that if both sides truly consent to that “transaction” then so be it. Does not impact me.
me too. I've got a great family.

However, if I was suddenly given several million dollars at age 23 things would have probably gone differently.

Last edited:
And, yeah, PJ Walker hasn't been good this year but neither has Watson. Watson is better though--I thought Walker was doing better than he has been--that's my fault.

Reactions: Obliviax
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT