ADVERTISEMENT

Dec 22

As DT said; this is the best freestyle match I've seen Zain wrestle. On the one takedown, he just floated to the position he needed to be to finish it. Sweet match.

Merry Christmas to All and to All a good night.

Yep, plus he stayed out of the positions that might get him in trouble - like DT said you don't have to "earn" or "get" every TD just because you got in on a shot. We Americans tend to have that mentality and it burns us during those initial years of folk-to-free transition. With a 6-0 lead no need to force any counters or exposures that Bajrang is so good at. Honing his craft for sure.

Always impressed with Bajran’s gas tank. He literally wrestles more than anyone out there and never seems to get tired. Nice win for Zain.

Reactions: Fatmarc
"My man was huge and solid". Queuing @El-Jefe

e8ec232e76df62972b9b5dae3e2c5338.gif

As it turns out, Nico was the color commentator for the Pitt event.

Thank you. It's be nice if y'all started a new thread for the play by play. Just saying lol.

Hidlay was meant to be 6'2" but for some reason his legs stopped growning when he was six. Seriously. Sorry but once I noticed Its all I see when he's wrestling. Dude has little baby legs. I've never seen anything like it lol.

Well, start it up on the Cornell board. Oh wait...

I love how rofkin/cael/willie/zain were able to upstage flos 150 lbs 8 man bracket with this latest NLWC event.

Cael is always a step ahead. Some might say he has a plan.

<<insert Eddie Murphy thinking .gif>>

Is there a consolidated recap somewhere? Scrolling through all the threads is great but there were what 25 bouts. Venue this time was awesome. Ramada was fine for the first two but this match required a bigger and better facility. The NLWC nailed it. Venue worked hard to accommodate despite the Pa. Governor! Cael rules and so appreciate his push back.

It did not, but that said, this was another of those matches that if wrestled 10 times, Nick Lee would have won all ten (and it likely would have been worse in a folkstyle match). It did seem odd how easily Wilson was getting to Lee's legs, but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

This didn't age well...

Is there a consolidated recap somewhere? Scrolling through all the threads is great but there were what 25 bouts. Venue this time was awesome. Ramada was fine for the first two but this match required a bigger and better facility. The NLWC nailed it. Venue worked hard to accommodate despite the Pa. Governor! Cael rules and so appreciate his push back.

Reactions: creamery freak
Thank you. It's be nice if y'all started a new thread for the play by play. Just saying lol.

Hidlay was meant to be 6'2" but for some reason his legs stopped growning when he was six. Seriously. Sorry but once I noticed Its all I see when he's wrestling. Dude has little baby legs. I've never seen anything like it lol.
He has a YouTube channel you can follow if you need more:
giphy.gif

Reactions: Creek Side

You have never seen Luke Pletcher! Are you new to the sport - Sport?

Reactions: Dogwelder
Speaking of Pletcher: last night he beat Habat 9-0.

Which is very good news for USA Wrestling. Habat isn't Zain but has had some senior success (European Championships medalist).

More competition is good. And Pitt having an RTC with a pulse is also good for the sport.

Speaking of Pletcher: last night he beat Habat 9-0.

Which is very good news for USA Wrestling. Habat isn't Zain but has had some senior success (European Championships medalist).

More competition is good. And Pitt having an RTC with a pulse is also good for the sport.
Agree was a good win for Pletcher.Phillippi also beat Lizak which surprised me.You could tell Lizak had a size advantage

Reactions: danoftw
Event 5 already in the works for January.. liked Ironhead getting that plug in last night.. Would guess will be mainly NLWC guys as the college season will have begun by that time (hopefully).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT