Not open for further replies.
We don't need no interruption
We don't need no match control
No big disruption in the gym room
Manning, leave them refs alone
Hey, Manning, leave them refs alone
All in all, it's just another brick in Rec Hall
All in all, you're just another brick in Rec Hall
Would make for a good hooligan song from the bleacher...isnt that the point of the music in the first place

I hope he MMFs to be honest.

If he goes, I'll actually feel better if I see a nice big brace.

IMO the seed at nationals is pretty meaningless. Undefeated streak is even less important.

The race for the hodge and Carter's drive? I get it. I am going to close my eyes, tell me when it's over.

I hope he MMFs to be honest.

If he goes, I'll actually feel better if I see a nice big brace.

IMO the seed at nationals is pretty meaningless. Undefeated streak is even less important.

The race for the hodge and Carter's drive? I get it. I am going to close my eyes, tell me when it's over.
If Carter is close to or at 100%, I actually think it's important he wrestle this weekend. One, to clear his mind of any mental doubts he may have. Don't want them at nationals. Two, to get rid of any rust he may have gotten. Again, if you're ready, why wait until nationals.

No brace, no wrap here

The rest of the 174 weight class:

Frustrated Annie Potts GIF by CBS

If Carter is close to or at 100%, I actually think it's important he wrestle this weekend. One, to clear his mind of any mental doubts he may have. Don't want them at nationals. Two, to get rid of any rust he may have gotten. Again, if you're ready, why wait until nationals.
And remember he was sucking wind not too long ago. Good to get him wrestling again to get him back in shape.

“Mental doubts” and Carter Starocci…never the twain shall meet.

No brace, no wrap here

Thanks for posting this video! First of all, great to see Carter with no wrap or brace and walking so effortlessly. And love seeing the guys so relaxed and having some fun. Funniest thing in the video was Cael schlepping the water on his shoulder 😄 To me that says it all about his attitude, approach to life, and the philosophy of this program.

Thanks for posting this video! First of all, great to see Carter with no wrap or brace and walking so effortlessly. And love seeing the guys so relaxed and having some fun. Funniest thing in the video was Cael schlepping the water on his shoulder 😄 To me that says it all about his attitude, approach to life, and the philosophy of this program.
He prolly had to chop the phuckin wood too.

Edit
Sorry psumacw, didn't see yours till now lol.

Last edited:
That’s Penn State wrestling. Cael is the man! Great video to see the best casually approaching the tournament beat down.

We joke re: Cael and the water but that’s leadership. When a leader is humble enough to do scut work, it says a lot about their approach to team work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT