ADVERTISEMENT

Carter is officially back

Over It Drama GIF by TLC
Eddy, with the gif from 90-Day Fiance.

No further comment. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: bourbon n blues
He trolled everyone by missing the team photo for the B1G Title. Doesn't matter now, but I don't think it was a troll move, more likely got caught up in the heat of the moment and came to his senses when he cooled off. Regardless, I am glad for him that he is going to compete, as he would have regretted it down the road otherwise.
He did like these tweets after he sent the infamous one:

I don't think Carter was trolling. You guys have to remember, he is extremely emotional. It became apparent when he said he just stayed in his room for a month after getting 8th as a freshman at PIAA. We have the best coach at handling human emotions.
Yeah. 0% he’s trolling. Got mad and got over it. Most predictable outcome ever.

I don't think Carter was trolling. You guys have to remember, he is extremely emotional. ... We have the best coach at handling human emotions.

Lots of guys are emotional; Carter is mercurial. But we have the best coach for handling that too. 😁

Cael talking the emotional and mercurial Carter Starocci off the ledge this morning:

Cael: You good?
Carter: Ready to search and destroy, coach.
Cael: See you in the room.

Mindy Kaling Reaction GIF by NETFLIX

He trolled everyone by missing the team photo for the B1G Title. Doesn't matter now, but I don't think it was a troll move, more likely got caught up in the heat of the moment and came to his senses when he cooled off. Regardless, I am glad for him that he is going to compete, as he would have regretted it down the road otherwise.
He needed to get back to SC to keep rehabbing. That's the only thing that matters right now.

Glad that Carter didn't draw this out and take a week to respond, but anyone with a brain who's not overly emotional knew that this was coming.
Yea thank goodness….. I’m thankful Carter didn’t leave us hanging any longer 😬. Now I can go back to only refreshing this site 50 times a day instead of 50 times an hour for the next 10 days.

Well, his first tweet said he was looking forward to a new chapter. This one said the next chapter is nationals. Much ado about nothing?

Reactions: GOLDBANGER
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT