ADVERTISEMENT

Bagwell's latest. CR should be here any minute now.

When Joe put his hand on the bible and swore to tell the truth and so he would answer on the last great day, yes I believe him. Others may believe he did not tell the truth during his testimony before the GJ, but I believe him.

Although he did not know what you would call it, he testified that he was told the contact with the young boy was fondling and of a sexual nature.
I would love to see a audio/video tape of Joe answering some of those questions. After seeing Joe so many times answer a question with a question, I'd love to see him answer what was asked of him, in context.

http://www.bagwellforpennstate.com/...vestigator-from-corbett-administrations-list/

This gets more and more bizarre. At some point the big newspapers have got to get interested.

back in the day... most of us were positively thrilled that freeh was chosen. and that is precisely what they wanted. big name.. carte blanche... what it is, it is.

we thought he'd be independent and fair and we'd accept the outcome. they figured the same. and it damned near worked.

this one was bought and paid for long before the ink ever dried... we were had. and to this day we continue to fight the battle against that lie.

Yeah, I'm sure that Chertoff would have turned into a quivering bowl of jelly in front of the media. And, Freeh did a real bang-up job in front of the cameras.

Well considering you didn't interview the candidates it doesn't matter what you think about Chertoff's ability in front of the media. And had it been Chertoff who would have been hired and issued a similar report, you would have been bitching about him. You didn't like Freeh's media performance because you didn't like his message. Isn't that right?

The decision I'm sure had nothing to do with the interview, and instead, was motivated by Pepper Hamilton stroke with Tom Corbett.

We'll you'd be wrong because Corbett named several possible candidates and told Frazier/Tomalis to go with whoever they thought best

The TSM board was LOADED with Corbett financial supporters, their associates and their family members. If TSM had taken the fall as the grooming charity it was (and I think many of them knew it to be) in 2008-9, Tommy C would have remained on Cheap Street for the rest of his life. When the sums of dough which had been delivered to him by the board members of the grooming charity during his campaigns for AG became public, when his name and his campaign became associated with the Grooming Charity and its board, he would have lost the 2010 Governor's Race.

That is why ( I believe) it took them until early 2011 (after Corbett moved into the Gov's Mansion) for the OAG to commence actually investigating Jerry Sandusky. No indictments were handed down in the case until more than THREE YEARS after the kid first complained at Central Mountain HS.

Attorney General Kathleen Kane's 16-month investigation into Corbett's handling of the Sandusky child sex abuse investigation found no evidence to support the allegations of political influence and slow-walking she suggested as a candidate probably existed.

Instead, the report from special investigator Geoff Moulton concluded there was "no direct evidence that electoral politics influenced any important decision made in the Sandusky investigation," and that "Attorney General Corbett never made any substantive decisions related to the conduct of the investigation."

Consequently your theory is DOA.

Reactions: Joe Pa Thetic
Actually, Freeh's dog and pony show was unnecessary and uncalled for under any circumstances. We know that Freeh was auditioning for future opportunities with the NCAA. The fact that his hot dogging had no substance or evidence other than what was culled from The Commonwealth OAG adds insult to injury. If you are a masochist and enjoyed the unwarranted damage his Fool endorsed virtuoso caused, I wouldn't be surprised. Your Ship of Fool friends allowed Louis to take center stage and with his fictional product, damage PSU and innocent individuals. They are despicable people and they are being exposed. I am anxiously awaiting the return of the secular saint to defend his report as he promised. Please arrange for him to fly.

Last edited:
Attorney General Kathleen Kane's 16-month investigation into Corbett's handling of the Sandusky child sex abuse investigation found no evidence to support the allegations of political influence and slow-walking she suggested as a candidate probably existed.

Instead, the report from special investigator Geoff Moulton concluded there was "no direct evidence that electoral politics influenced any important decision made in the Sandusky investigation," and that "Attorney General Corbett never made any substantive decisions related to the conduct of the investigation."

Wrong again. The report denounced the unnecessary and inexplicable delays. Perhaps too many investigators were working with "one hand " on other matters?

Actually, Freeh's dog and pony show was unnecessary and uncalled for under any circumstances. We know that Freeh was auditioning for future opportunities with the NCAA. The fact that his hot dogging had no substance or evidence other than what was culled from The Commonwealth OAG adds insult to injury. If you are a masochist and enjoyed the unwarranted damage his Fool endorsed virtuoso caused, I wouldn't be surprised. Your Ship of Fool friends allowed Louis to take center stage and with his fictional product, damage PSU and innocent individuals. They are despicable people and they are being exposed. I am anxiously awaiting the return of the secular saint to defend his report as he promised. Please arrange for him to fly.
Freeh has "lost" his memory...driving into trees has that effect on people.

No direct evidence? Wow. So, you mean these wealthy supporters of your boy Corbett failed to leave direct evidence lying around to prove that electoral politics was the reason that it took almost three years for Corbett and his successor to send a subpoena to the grooming charity on whose board the wealthy supporters sat, and that by the time they did the evidence was shredded? Got it. That sure is a shocker.

No direct evidence? Wow. So, you mean these wealthy supporters of your boy Corbett failed to leave direct evidence lying around to prove that electoral politics was the reason that it took almost three years for Corbett and his successor to send a subpoena to the grooming charity on whose board the wealthy supporters sat, and that by the time they did the evidence was shredded? Got it. That sure is a shocker.

Second mile documents are irrelevant here. What is relevant are the reasons why certain decisions were made surrounding the investigation and Moulton found them to be well founded and lacking political purpose.

Yes, they made sure that that they immediately shredded a bunch of documents that nobody would ever care about. Sure. Everybody does that.

Reactions: N&B4PSU
ahhh fuuuudge . . . I took Carnes off ignore and had to see him float a huge whopper of a lie about the Moulton report.

Moulton certainly did NOT find the decisions well founded in the Sandusky investigation, and made a huge point of saying while they found no direct evidence that these delays were politically motivated, they were at the least "inexplicable"

LINK

The report, compiled by former federal prosecutor Geoffrey Moulton, said there were “inexplicable delays in bringing a serial child molester to justice."

Attorney General Kathleen Kane, who released the report, has argued criminal charges should have been brought sooner and that Corbett failed to protect children for more than two years.

Two boys became new victims of Sandusky in 2009, months after the attorney general began to investigate, she said at a news conference. They were not among the 10 boys Sandusky stood trial for abusing, nor were they mentioned in the report. “There was a lack of urgency on the part of leadership,” she said.

keep spinning. keep polishing that turd. you'll still never stop it from stinking . . .

Reactions: WeR0206 and N&B4PSU
Second mile documents are irrelevant here. What is relevant are the reasons why certain decisions were made surrounding the investigation and Moulton found them to be well founded and lacking political purpose.

That is is just complete BS. Moulton found that there were inexplicable delays in the investigation.

There is no good reason for the OAG's failure to execute search warrants. Absolutely none.

The TSM docs might have shed some light on those issues, but they got shredded. Who ordered that? Maybe if we had the docs we would know. Ya can't say that a shredded doc is irrelevant because we do not know what it says. Its been shredded. Even a fool like you knows that is true.

Reactions: WeR0206 and 1
I don't see what this "proves" at all ........ of course we wanted a fairly high profile individual (all of Chertoff, Freeh and O'Connor fit the bill there) running the investigation. So what?

Ultimately for the conspiratorial types, one will have to someday prove Freeh took his marching orders from the PSU BOT. I'm still waiting for that to happen.
All you have to do is read the engagement letter and compare it with Freeh's findings. The BOT's SITF directed him to FIND certain things AND include those in his report. To wit:

“The report will contain FSS’s findings concerning: i) failures that occurred in the reporting process; ii) the cause for those failures; iii) who had knowledge of the allegations of sexual abuse; and iv) how those allegations were handled by the Trustees, PSU administrators, coaches and other staff.”

The SITF was not hiring Freeh to conduct an investigation. The plain language of the engagement letter proves they hired him to write a report based on pre-determined conclusions.

All your post proves is that you are about two years behind the FACTS of the case because the engagement letter was released in March 2013.

All you have to do is read the engagement letter and compare it with Freeh's findings. The BOT's SITF directed him to FIND certain things AND include those in his report. To wit:

“The report will contain FSS’s findings concerning: i) failures that occurred in the reporting process; ii) the cause for those failures; iii) who had knowledge of the allegations of sexual abuse; and iv) how those allegations were handled by the Trustees, PSU administrators, coaches and other staff.”

The SITF was not hiring Freeh to conduct an investigation. The plain language of the engagement letter proves they hired him to write a report based on pre-determined conclusions.

All your post proves is that you are about two years behind the FACTS of the case because the engagement letter was released in March 2013.

Actually that's been explained to him many times before. He simply does not understand what a contract means and how a contractor operates. Maybe this can help.

Reactions: Ski and N&B4PSU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT