ADVERTISEMENT

Are we wrestling Sunday?

Can anyone steer me onto a good drywall guy?
There are a couple of guys I hired to do the cottage. Of course, they were drunk the whole time they worked the job. But they were quick and did decent work believe it or not. I got the feeling that sober, they would have been far less effective. They would moonlight after 5:00PM from their regular drywall gig.

There are a couple of guys I hired to do the cottage. Of course, they were drunk the whole time they worked the job. But they were quick and did decent work believe it or not. I got the feeling that sober, they would have been far less effective. They would moonlight after 5:00PM from their regular drywall gig.
I think you missed the joke, but thanks for the advice, If I wanted a drunk to do it, I would do it myself :cool:

Speaking of drywall work at cottage.... uhhh,you might wanna check behind the headboard...
The drywall survived but you might want to check Mrs. Pride. I think she may be in the concussion protocol. She was on fire.
giphy.gif

Reactions: STAND with PRIDE
Cael's strategy of not wrestling isn't working as PSU falls in rankings:

@nwcawrestling
1. Iowa (2-0)
2. Michigan (3-4)
3. NC State (4-0)
4. Penn State (0-2)
5. Oklahoma State (5-1)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PABulldogs
Are the NWCA rankings a comparison of teams in a dual meet format?

I.e., do coaches actually think that NC State would actually beat PSU in a dual meet?

I believe I saw a notice that there will be a Zoom media call today with Cael and Verkleeren. Not exactly sure on the time of it.

Reactions: STAND with PRIDE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT