ADVERTISEMENT

Are we wrestling Sunday?

nuk

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Wondering because last week was cancelled.
Thanks.

I think it depends on the outcome of the rapid result testing that the team will undergo in the coming days.

Bordo must actually be working....
I hope you've been working hard in the room. Last time you went at it, it didn't end up well for you @STAND with PRIDE
giphy.gif

Just like OSU and the rules being rewritten on their behalf in football we can probably start treating the NCAA qualification criteria with a grain of salt. Not just for PSU though.

As crappy as this is, it's better it happens now than in the post season.

#stillreigningNCAAchampions
#askrenplan
#whatdoesntkillyoumakesyoustronger

Reactions: Indian rocks rich
UGH. Such a huge bummer. I guess the odds are catching up with us after the Football squad was able to run a completely uninterrupted season.

Last edited:
As crappy as this is, it's better it happens now than in the post season.

#stillreigningNCAAchampions
#askrenplan
#whatdoesntkillyoumakesyoustronger

Who says it can’t happen again when the post season hits? This sucks, period..

Who says it can’t happen again when the post season hits? This sucks, period..
Sure it can happen again....but

Typically if pro or other sports are able to be used as examples these spreads happen early, the teams get control and they dont flare up a second time.

That's what I have seen, maybe you have seen something else in sports

In my opinion, Cael's premiere coaching skill set is getting his athletes to peek at the NCAAs. This season will be interesting but I wouldn't bet against him.
Covid now sure beats covid in March.

Reactions: Crunched
Good point; all of our winter sports teams are having a tough go of it.
I get that thought, but down yonder in the SEC, Bama football went home the same way for the holidays with a lot more guys and "miraculously" had not one player miss the Playoffs...must have had those Covid tests in McDonalds bags ??

Women’s volleyball first March of the weekend at Michigan postponed as well😞

Bro I hate COVID worse than I've ever felt about the Hawkeyes, and my coach/mentor/father figure is a Hawk fanatic from birth... Do you know how much hate I held for them during my formative teen years? Metcalf leading the way? A lot. And I hate COVID MORE than that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT