ADVERTISEMENT

Alumni Election

stopped bothering with it years ago. it's a waste of time. they have no power to anything meaningful. very much like the bot. a handful control all the votes that have any meaning at all.
Pretty much where I'm at. Used to vote, no longer do. The appointed trustees have the numbers to render the alumni trustees meaningless. All of the alumni trustees come out of the woodwork at election time then disappear for years once elected. I can't think of a single meaningful change that was driven by the alumni trustees and pretty much none of them accomplish what they say they will when running.

As evidenced by their indefensible decision at the February meeting to allow ESG investing in administration of the university's endowment, the BOT is already heavily infected with wokeism. At the very least, be very wary of any of the Penn State Forward alumni trustee candidates who would only worsen the infusion of left wing politics into BOT proceedings.

As evidenced by their indefensible decision at the February meeting to allow ESG investing in administration of the university's endowment, the BOT is already heavily infected with wokeism. At the very least, be very wary of any of the Penn State Forward alumni trustee candidates who would only worsen the infusion of left wing politics into BOT proceedings.
Totally agree. Climate change, DEI, and employee rights is their platform. Wolves disguised as sheep. Mark my word, unless PSU nips in the bud, women’s sports will be a target.

Reactions: DELion
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT