ADVERTISEMENT

Allar projected to go 3rd overall

Correct. Rodgers and Mahomes are great examples. Like this year, only Caleb should start and that's even questionable. JJ Maye Daniels Nix and Penix aren't ready.
Not an NFL recruiting expert by a long shot. It seems to me Williams will start for the Bears by default. I could be wrong and he may be the next great thing but I have concerns about the mental toughness of a guy who pouts and cries on Mommy’s shoulder after a tough loss. Time will tell.

Reactions: Kasparaitis
Not an NFL recruiting expert by a long shot. It seems to me Williams will start for the Bears by default. I could be wrong and he may be the next great thing but I have concerns about the mental toughness of a guy who pouts and cries on Mommy’s shoulder after a tough loss. Time will tell.

The emotion doesn't bother me, but combined with the painted "f u"s on his nails and his commentary that he should have started over Rattler do.

Throw in:

1. he's played in a Lincoln Riley offense against mostly defenses that rank outside the top 40 (my hunch, I didn't look it up) and
2. while they get drafted, Riley QBs don't seem to translate to the NFL.

Plus, it's the Bears. Go all the way back to their Super Bowl in 1985 and look at their QBs since then. They're a graveyard for QBs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT