ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Fisher Offers to Meet Ziegler in Sunday Inky, But Backs Out In Epic Facebook Conversation

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet Jerry was characterized by Clemente as in the top 1% of all serial pedophiles? Doesn't his inability to answer that question suggest that he wasn't as slick as he was made out to be?

I imagine if one gets away with a behavior for so long, and maybe with the complicity of a few key people around him, one would be shell shocked after being caught.

Anyways, if he's truly not a pedophile, then that should be the easiest question in the world to answer truthfully and forthrightly, dontcha think?

Let this sink in. Without any financial incentive, Alan Meyers claimed on the record that no abuse occurred that night or ever. With $3 million on the line, he allowed his attorney to claim otherwise. However, he also told the police that he would never say anything bad about Jerry and has kept his word.

If AM isn't V2, then why does he have V2's $$$$?.

Alan doesn't have V2's money. He has his own money -- money PSU gave him because they believe Jerry molested him. We don't know who V2 is or was.

All we have is a marine who stepped forward and claimed he was V2, simply on the basis that Jerry told him he was, back in 2001 when Curley was sniffing around.

MM described a prepubescent boy 10-11. Given the marine's age, he would have been 13-14 at the time of the 2001 shower. The guy failed several other tests. But don't let stuff like this get in your way.

I imagine if one gets away with a behavior for so long, and maybe with the complicity of a few key people around him, one would be shell shocked after being caught.

Anyways, if he's truly not a pedophile, then that should be the easiest question in the world to answer truthfully and forthrightly, dontcha think?
Among a very small number of favorite moments from this whole miserable saga is Joe Amendola's face next to Bob Costas as Jerry is hemming and hawing through the "are you sexually attracted to young boys" question.
PSU-popup.jpg

It is the face of a man who knew the battle was over before it even begun.

Isn't it against board rules to have multiple usernames? The "colorful" language here (which, Jesus Christ, is in reference to child sex abuse) is a dead giveaway that this is pnnylion.

Absolutely, one hundred percent, without a doubt.

alanyerky = pnylion

Banned and back a day later. He just got dumped over on TOS as philzaphunti (his 19th name there). He just doesn't understand why he's been referred to all over the WWW as "The Psycho."

I briefly read through it. I guess JZ isn't aware that it didn't all start with that kid?

well the investigation that led to charges actually being filed did.

you know this is one instance where Ray Blehar and JZ needs to compare notes. Ray's done fantastic work breaking down the timeline of the investigation.

Reactions: alanyerky
well the investigation that led to charges actually being filed did.

you know this is one instance where Ray Blehar and JZ needs to compare notes. Ray's done fantastic work breaking down the timeline of the investigation.
I guess you could look at it that way.

I guess you could look at it that way.
Misder2 I always read your posts, and I conclude you know way more than you are telling. from reading your posts, I conclude you are law enforcement, or perhaps someone with CPW or some similar agency. Care to share what else you know?? I conclude, that you know JVP, C/S/S were thrown under the bus. Just asking.

Alan doesn't have V2's money. He has his own money -- money PSU gave him because they believe Jerry molested him. We don't know who V2 is or was.

All we have is a marine who stepped forward and claimed he was V2, simply on the basis that Jerry told him he was, back in 2001 when Curley was sniffing around.

MM described a prepubescent boy 10-11. Given the marine's age, he would have been 13-14 at the time of the 2001 shower. The guy failed several other tests. But don't let stuff like this get in your way.
If Alan Meyers doesn't flip, neither Shubin nor any of his other clients get a dime. And the only person who failed any tests is Mike 'I would have told them' McQueary.

Absolutely, one hundred percent, without a doubt.

alanyerky = pnylion

Banned and back a day later. He just got dumped over on TOS as philzaphunti (his 19th name there). He just doesn't understand why he's been referred to all over the WWW as "The Psycho."
Ed always does this but eventually people see right thru it.

Ding, ding ding. Then JZ posts this tabloid BS here and some crazy arse Joebots think this helps. They are ruining what is left of Joe's name. There is about a .001% chance Jerry is innocent and these jerk offs are saying so there is a chance. I'm really disgusted by them.
For god's sake, please don't call these idiots Joebots. They have nothing to do with Joe. There is no way that he would have condoned any of this crap. His family doesn't condone this. Call them "Zieglerbots" or "Sanduskybots."

maybe I am confused by AF's reply, which seemed only to continue this offensive.

AF seems almost too . . . accepting. I would think he would have said something more along the lines of, "Ziegler has harassed my family and forced me to relive the trauma I suffered. I wish he would just stop" Instead he baits JZ.

I'm not a conspiracy nut. But there is something not quite right with this narrative. For example, there are nutters who are convinced that Sandy Hook was a "false flag" operation. they have hounded the school and the parents who lost children in that horrific tragedy. and their response has been to file restraining orders, and repeatedly request to be left alone.

I'll also say JZ is not manufacturing his position out of whole cloth. people HAVE agreed to be interviewed by him to cast doubts on AF's story.

NO.

New Misder2 I always read your posts, and I conclude you know way more than you are telling. from reading your posts, I conclude you are law enforcement, or perhaps someone with CPW or some similar agency. Care to share what else you know?? I conclude, that you know JVP, C/S/S were thrown under the bus. Just asking.

Misder2 has known something for awhile. I think he actually called out Sassano in a comment to this August 2011 article: http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2011/08/investigation_of_jerry_sandusk.html

"What the heck are you waiting for Tony?" -Misder2. There was no Tony in the article or comments. I conclude misder2 was calling out Sassano for the slowness of the investigation.

There are also some telling comments from misder2 in this April 2011 article: http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2011/04/jerry_sandusky_investigation_d.html

While I agree JZ's presentation and methods can be questioned.....I wonder why people get so passionate about his pursuit. If one does not wish to condone or subscribe to his theory, simply don't visit his website or respond to his posts. Many here have been "ignored."
Unlike the other victims, I know Aaron Fisher's name. He chose to write a book. He appears (at least that is what I believe) and speaks as a victim's advocate. Does that usher him from the realm of victim to public figure?
I don't think anyone knows the whole story or the truth of this tragedy. Is it fair to say that AF had credibility problems in the eyes of key people at his high school? Did he not testify several times and fail to convince grand juries?
I'm not surrendering my judgement to JZ or to the Commonwealth OAG and Frank Fina. But, I can't help but wonder.....who is closer to telling us the truth?
Aaron Fisher is not his real name.

Just more noise, without facts. JZ has a predetermined outcome in his head, and he'll listen to anybody that gives him nuggets of info that might support what he wants to be true. You can tell he's desperate. He does things like believe a personality assessment performed by a 13 year old girl, 8 years after the fact. JZ also says that if AF is lying, then all other victims were also lying as well. Based on what, exactly? He has shown no evidence of this whatsoever, it's just a longshot assumption because he wants it to be true. I'm so over the nonsense JZ is spewing. What happened to Blehar? At least he drew somewhat reasonable conclusions based on more concrete info. JZ is just making stuff up as he goes, he's no better than Freeh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT