ADVERTISEMENT

2023 US Open

I thinking wrestling will be live on FLO! At least I hope
Yes it should all be live on FLO. This weekend alone is worth a good chunk of the 150 a year cost.....at least to me. Lots of great wrestling packed into 4-5 days.
PS: Rulon Gardner did not weigh in this morning. Apparently he was 20 lbs over yesterday evening and couldn't get down to 286.

Last edited:
Yes it should all be live on FLO. This weekend alone is work a good chunk of the 150 a year cost.....at least to me. Lots of great wrestling packed into 4-5 days.
PS: Rulon Gardner did not weigh in this morning. Apparently he was 20 lbs over yesterday evening and couldn't get down to 286.
May be better this way for Rulon.

Sancho gives the bird to the ref. Greco is a different type of wrestling. It’s borderline sumo & WWE Mixed.

Crop, was that an illegal hold on the Sancho pin?
I’m no rules genius, but I think that something about the move causing him to lose consciousness before scoring makes it illegal almost no matter what. Typically a legal headlock, tough, and fought hard by Adams. There’s been great dialogue about the Shilson/Mortimer match in Spokane, similar in that they may be brutality? That’s my best attempt at it. Once illegal, it can’t score. Back to neutral, 1-0 (if blue can continue).

Giants fan here. I'd like them to get Patrick Mahomes today, but I don't think that trade is in the offing......:)

Reactions: js8793
You guys mostly Steelers or Eagles fans? Mix of both? Who do you have want your team to get today?
more a Steeler fan - being from Clearfield Pitt is a bit closer... so I'm not a FF... :) Regardless, the hype around the draft is way overblown IMO

Reactions: Verolion
Giants fan here. I'd like them to get Patrick Mahomes today, but I don't think that trade is in the offing......:)
at least your team didn't take trubisky over him....feeling cautiously optimistic about fields, but am prepared to be hurt again

more a Steeler fan - being from Clearfield Pitt is a bit closer... so I'm not a FF... :) Regardless, the hype around the draft is way overblown IMO
You want to see hilarious stuff - in depth player analysis for the draft. Full of racial code words (beast, gym rat, fast-twitch, hard worker), hyperbolic adjectives and euphemisms.

This guy is a perfect 3 Technique - great body lean, violent hands, sudden at the point of attack - could use a little more lead on the pants but has the frame to put on posterior pounds

Reactions: a_mshaffer
You guys mostly Steelers or Eagles fans? Mix of both? Who do you have want your team to get today?
I’m from Colorado so I’m a diehard Broncos, Avs, and Nuggets fan so the draft tonight is going to suck. Last season was brutal but I’m cautiously optimistic about this coming season with Sean Payton coming on as head coach

This is a phenomenal few days of sports. Wrestling, draft, NHL and NBA playoffs, and a UFC card. I’m really going to have to do some prioritizing

I hope Dallas takes another future bust with a checkered past. They will at some point this weekend, hopefully tonight.

And I hope the Commies reach for a 4th round projection in the 1st. Or they sell the farm to trade up for Connecticut Tebow.

I thought I was pretty locked in to the NCAA wrestling world but I don’t recognize these teams or wrestler names at all.

This guy is a perfect 3 Technique - great body lean, violent hands, sudden at the point of attack - could use a little more lead on the pants but has the frame to put on posterior pounds

English please.

I think Howie will be moving up and down all draft as usual so tough to time viewing without just watching the whole thing.
Eagles draft will be fascinating. I expect them to draft as if redshirting the entire class is an option, and prioritize the trenches (with CB also possible).

10 could be trade up, stand pat, or trade back. All 3 are realistic until the first 6-8 picks are in. They'll likely target Carter if he slides far enough AND passes the security check.

30 will likely be a trade back to add picks (Eagles have only 6 and need to get younger/cheaper).

Does FLO still run commercials during the matches? Thinking about biting the bullet on FLO (swore I never would again).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT