ADVERTISEMENT

2021 B1G Tournament Session I Thread

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
I'm setting this up in advance, as I have a lot on my plate later today and Saturday morning. Please use this thread for pre-Session I discussions, Session I discussions, and post-Session I discussion of the 2021 B1G Wrestling Tournament. As always, if you are replying to another post, please use the Quote function.

When
March 6, 10 am EST

Where
@ Penn State

TV
BTN will cover the action, though they choose which of the four mats they show

Video Streaming
BTN+ will have coverage of each mat, for those that are subscribers

Audio
Byers will have the audio PBP. The pre-tournament show will start at 9:30 am EST, with wrestling coverage commencing at 10 am. You can access the audio at:

PBP
I might be around for a few of the early matches, but I will miss most of the wrestling in Session I after 11:15 am. (I should be back for PBP in Session II, on Saturday evening.) Hopefully, one or more of you will step up and provide some PBP. As always, please remember to provide the score at the end of the match. Also, it's always helpful if folks can provide heads up on which mat a PSU wrestler will be on.

Team Scoring
The best source for team scoring throughout the tournament is the Penn State Wrestling Club. Their link for live team scoring is:

It is weird not going to it as it is here!

I feel like I locked myself out if my own house.

I'll be wearing my tshirt from the last Big10s that were hosted here. I remember it not being very crowded. We Attended States in Hershey on Friday/Saturday and Big10s that Sunday.

That is what I envision heaven to be.

Good Moon'n, Good Moon'n...let me Asssss you a question.....(name that movie for bonus credit)

So are we READY TO FREAK'N GO!!!!

woke up early, getting some work done and then off to my daughters Soccer tournament. Got the #2 and #3 ranked teams in VA on the schedule today. So Ill be listening to JB on my headphones, plus following the tweeter machine and here with you fine folks.

So please remember board rules on days like today......;)

- Tell us what your drinking and eating as you watch the Nits kick butt
- Who is watching with you and anything cool/funny/interesting they take from it if a newbie
- do not post scores or updated to other events going on in the world. If aliens land do not post it here h/t @rangerdan
- the .gif wars are on @jmadden1998 and @82bordeaux are battling with a prize to be given by Spyker at the next board retreat. They get scored by likes, react accordingly
- over the top hot takes will happen, they always do

Oh...and when the hawks begin to hate wrestling today, please be nice on tHR

#eatitturk
#reigningNCAAchampsions

- the .gif wars are on @jmadden1998 and @82bordeaux are battling with a prize to be given by Spyker at the next board retreat. They get scored by likes, react accordingly
giphy.gif

Good Moon'n, Good Moon'n...let me Asssss you a question.....(name that movie for bonus credit)

So are we READY TO FREAK'N GO!!!!

woke up early, getting some work done and then off to my daughters Soccer tournament. Got the #2 and #3 ranked teams in VA on the schedule today. So Ill be listening to JB on my headphones, plus following the tweeter machine and here with you fine folks.

So please remember board rules on days like today......;)

- Tell us what your drinking and eating as you watch the Nits kick butt
- Who is watching with you and anything cool/funny/interesting they take from it if a newbie
- do not post scores or updated to other events going on in the world. If aliens land do not post it here h/t @rangerdan
- over the top hot takes will happen, they always do

Oh...and when the hawks begin to hate wrestling today, please be nice on tHR

#eatitturk
#reigningNCAAchampsions

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

Reactions: Cenosillicaphobia
Looking at the BTN+ schedule, they are offering a multi camera view. Looks like they may be having the option of having all 4 mats up at the same time.

Reactions: dsites52
I'm setting this up in advance, as I have a lot on my plate later today and Saturday morning. Please use this thread for pre-Session I discussions, Session I discussions, and post-Session I discussion of the 2021 B1G Wrestling Tournament. As always, if you are replying to another post, please use the Quote function.

When
March 6, 10 am EST

Where
@ Penn State

TV
BTN will cover the action, though they choose which of the four mats they show

Video Streaming
BTN+ will have coverage of each mat, for those that are subscribers

Audio
Byers will have the audio PBP. The pre-tournament show will start at 9:30 am EST, with wrestling coverage commencing at 10 am. You can access the audio at:

PBP
I might be around for a few of the early matches, but I will miss most of the wrestling in Session I after 11:15 am. (I should be back for PBP in Session II, on Saturday evening.) Hopefully, one or more of you will step up and provide some PBP. As always, please remember to provide the score at the end of the match. Also, it's always helpful if folks can provide heads up on which mat a PSU wrestler will be on.

Team Scoring
The best source for team scoring throughout the tournament is the Penn State Wrestling Club. Their link for live team scoring is:

TOM GET EXCITED! Let’s go, good guys!

It is weird not going to it as it is here!

I feel like I locked myself out if my own house.

I'll be wearing my tshirt from the last Big10s that were hosted here. I remember it not being very crowded. We Attended States in Hershey on Friday/Saturday and Big10s that Sunday.

That is what I envision heaven to be.
I’ll see you there one day if it is. Drive back the turnpike home and talk about all the matches.

Reactions: 7brwnpsu
Go to Trackwrestling, one really nice thing about Flo areana is you can have your team or individual wrestlers tracked for mat assignments and results texted to you. I'm not sure if this is still the case

-
BOUT
Champ. Round 1
Robert Howard (Penn State) vs Eric Barnett (Wisconsin)
-
BOUT
Champ. Round 1
Beau Bartlett (Penn State) vs Michael Blockhus (Minnesota)
-
BOUT
Champ. Round 1
Brady Berge (Penn State) vs Johnny Mologousis (Illinois)
-
BOUT
Champ. Round 1
Jonathan Spadafora (Maryland) vs Joe Lee (Penn State)
-
BOUT
Champ. Round 1
Carter Starocci (Penn State) vs Phillip Spadafora (Maryland)
-
BOUT
Champ. Round 1
Michael Beard (Penn State) vs Billy Janzer (Rutgers)
-
BOUT
Champ. Round 1
Greg Kerkvliet (Penn State) vs Jack Heyob (Northwestern)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT