ADVERTISEMENT

“We ain’t finish the payback.”Michigan's Metellus still seeking revenge against Penn State for 2017

HazletonLion

Nov 17, 2003
safe_image.php

I saw this article, what a total nerd this guy is. What a desperate plea for motivation I've ever seen one. Clearly this team has nothing to play for already. I mean, he is still looking for payback from what happened 2 years ago? They beat our pants off at their place last year as part of their "revenge' tour and he still needs to bring up 2 years ago. So pathetic, they have lost every truly meaningful game since then and all he wants to do is run his mouth about payback?

I saw this article, what a total nerd this guy is. What a desperate plea for motivation I've ever seen one. Clearly this team has nothing to play for already. I mean, he is still looking for payback from what happened 2 years ago? They beat our pants off at their place last year as part of their "revenge' tour and he still needs to bring up 2 years ago. So pathetic, they have lost every truly meaningful game since then and all he wants to do is run his mouth about payback?
Did we also not recruit his not as good brother?

There must be some kind of in-house conditioning at this school from back in the bo days that we don't deserve or belong in this shit conference. This was reinforced by the referees when they stole numerous games from us over an excruciating 11 year 9 loss streak to these shitheels. What they did to us in 2005 in unconscionable.

I thought losing to us 3 times in a row over 5 years would maybe teach them some respect but I no longer think it's possible. They're like a bad dog that shits all over the carpet every night. They'll never learn.

There must be some kind of in-house conditioning at this school from back in the bo days that we don't deserve or belong in this shit conference. This was reinforced by the referees when they stole numerous games from us over an excruciating 11 year 9 loss streak to these shitheels. What they did to us in 2005 in unconscionable.

I thought losing to us 3 times in a row over 5 years would maybe teach them some respect but I no longer think it's possible. They're like a bad dog that shits all over the carpet every night. They'll never learn.

Yeah, great points. They seem to simply not tolerate a loss to us. To wisconsin....we didnt play well enough, got outcoached. To Ohio State....yeah, well, they are better, better athletes all over. To Penn State......Revenge is coming mother fu*kers!

It's like us loosing to rutgers or something, although we would have the decency to direct our anger at our coaches and players, hahahah.

Yeah, great points. They seem to simply not tolerate a loss to us. To wisconsin....we didnt play well enough, got outcoached. To Ohio State....yeah, well, they are better, better athletes all over. To Penn State......Revenge is coming mother fu*kers!

It's like us loosing to rutgers or something, although we would have the decency to direct our anger at our coaches and players, hahahah.

They were taunting us when we were playing them with a sanction depleted team. They thought it was funny how worn out and beat up we were while they rammed it down our throats, laughing.

We got real, solid, legitimate revenge on them for this in 2017. Then they need revenge on us again? And after destroying us last year, that wasn't enough? The negative energy surrounding this team is just unbelievable. They're evil. These are not 'good kids'.

Reactions: Cosmos
They were taunting us when we were playing them with a sanction depleted team. They thought it was funny how worn out and beat up we were while they rammed it down our throats, laughing.

We got real, solid, legitimate revenge on them for this in 2017. Then they need revenge on us again? And after destroying us last year, that wasn't enough? The negative energy surrounding this team is just unbelievable. They're evil. These are not 'good kids'.

It's the dumbest thing ever and I guess I would say its "beneath them," but with each passing year, the floor gets dropped more and more on that program.

We are what Michigan wishes they could be. Actual on the field post season success, academic achievement and gaining ground on OSU and capable of beating OSU every now or then which they haven't done in a long while. They try not to respect us but in reality they envy what is being built and know the true competition long term to OSU in this division rests in State College not Ann Arbor. Saturday will be a tough hard nose slug fest but Michigan might want to note they don't have a monopoly on revenge.

I just thought of something. For 11 years, we were just an ant under their boot. We've stung them a couple of times now but man... Think about how pissed off they were after getting humiliated in 2017! We got their attention that night! That's what's up. They've made it clear with their stupid public proclamations that we really got under their skin that night.

That still makes me proud. Let's do it again! We Are!

I need to get some revenge for little league baseball back in 1974...I think this guy has played too much football without his helmet.

Remember when Harbaufh was at Stanford complaining about scUM's football academics? Is it just me or do they actually seem like they have gotten worse since then?

Reactions: psu00
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT